Need help routing a trip

lgis

Board a shuttle bus, I believe you can get one along 42nd Street (get more info) and take it to Jay Street-Metro Tech. There you can board an (F) train towards the Fort Hamilton Parkway station.

Look for the Jay Street-Metro Tech shuttle bus service.

Leaving Manhattan shouldn't be too bad. Might be some crowding but I would guess not much. I boarded a shuttle bus this morning from Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center into Manhattan to Union Square. It wasn't too bad. The trip took about one hour and fifteen minutes.

That shuttle bus left me on 14th Street and 3rd Avenue. 42nd Street and 3rd will be your best bet or the ferry as per Yuki's post.

East River Ferry leaves from 34th St Pier

The ferries will run on two modified routes: a northern loop, making stops at North Williamsburg, Long Island City, and East 34th Street; and a southern loop, making stops at North Williamsburg, Brooklyn Bridge Park in DUMBO, and Wall Street/Pier 11. There will be free transfers at North Williamsburg. In addition, NY Waterway will continue to operate its free bus service from E34thStreet on a limited schedule throughout the day.

During rush hour, East River Ferry offers shuttle bus, and I think it's best if you flag blue BUS wrapped ferry shuttle bus marked East River Ferry or maybe regular ferry shuttle buses might be used (which is blue, red, white) which goes to E. 34th St Pier.

Or from 42nd St, it's best to walk to pier, take ferry shuttle to N. 6th St, Williamsburg, which will be free transfer to ferry to DUMBO.

Archived