Weird

overclocked

Excellent shots of the R62 (4) train!

What's with the R68A (B) though? Is it running as a (D)?

Thank you, the set was made of two parts, one from (B) and other was (G). I guess they didn't have the time to adjust the roll signs. Saw it again today and it was corrected.

Great job!

8 car trains? That's not enough for cars imo. Then again at least Queens is well off compared to Brooklyn and Lower manhattan.

What's the difference? The last stop is 34th-HS at least it might've made more sense if it was the (E) since every time there's a GO, the (E) gets sent down 6th av and they hardly ever run the (M). Obviously in the grand scheme of things the letter doesn't really matter since the (M) in this case is 'extended' past 71st-Continental.

I'm saying you can't turn the (E) At 34 street, in which DanTheTransitMan said "why not send the (E) to 34 street" in which I thought he meant the 8 Avenue Line Station.

Yeah 6 Avenue 34 Street is a mess, trains were backed up all the way to Queensbridge! They used all 4 tracks to turn trains around at 34 which created delays in southbound trains.

And I also think they should have used the (E) instead of the (M). 1. There is no (M) program for this service pattern, 2. The (M) uses 8 car trains instead of 10 car trains, 3. People are not used to an (M) going to Parsons.

Actual my I did see a. (M) to Jamaica Center Announcement, on car 8649 or was it 8659. Maybe someone can find any of those two cars, couldn't take a recording since my camera ran out of batteries.

Actual my I did see a. (M) to Jamaica Center Announcement, on car 8649 or was it 8659. Maybe someone can find any of those two cars, couldn't take a recording since my camera ran out of batteries.

I was gonna say that, I also saw an (M) to Jamaica Center but they don't have that program via 63 street. It's only via 53 street, same thing goes for the "34 St-Herald Sq" on the (M). It's only available via 53 street. Oh and there also is an (M) program to Coney Island via 63 street and Culver. I saw it when I arrived at 34 Street on the (D)

I was gonna say that, I also saw an (M) to Jamaica Center but they don't have that program via 63 street. It's only via 53 street, same thing goes for the "34 St-Herald Sq" on the (M). It's only available via 53 street. Oh and there also is an (M) program to Coney Island via 63 street and Culver. I saw it when I arrived at 34 Street on the (D)

The program I saw said via 6 Avenue/63 street.

My thoughts on this has to do with my lack of understanding as to why the FIND fails to correctly display (and announce) Jamaica Center, Suphin Bvld and Van Wyck under (M) signage when the R160's are programmed for the (E) through the entirity of its route. Lack of human oversight?

My thoughts on this has to do with my lack of understanding as to why the FIND fails to correctly display (and announce) Jamaica Center, Suphin Bvld and Van Wyck under (M) signage when the R160's are programmed for the (E) through the entirity of its route. Lack of human oversight?

The C/Rs were probably instructed to do manual announcements the whole way.

Archived