A bit of Subway Shuttle before I left NY

Rick44

These pics are the NYC part of my trip into Connecticut. Of course, this was yesterday... you know, when the fare was FREE! A good bargain that ended at midnight. On a serious note, Hurricane Sandy is still affecting the Northeast, and I was even affected as my power was out till Wednesday. My condolences and prayers go out to the people affected by Hurricane Sandy. I have pics in the LIRR/MNR section from CT. Here's the link: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/37979-a-big-first-in-a-different-state/

DaimlerBusesOrion07501NextGenerationHybrid-ElectricLowFloor4662at54thStLexingtonAvontheSubwayShuttle.jpgDaimlerBusesOrion07501NextGenerationHybrid-ElectricLowFloor3981at54thStLexingtonAvontheSubwayShuttle.jpgDaimlerBusesOrion07501NextGenerationHybrid-ElectricLowFloor4236at54thStLexingtonAvontheSubwayShuttle.jpg

As for the ad on the bus above... I guess Hurricane Sandy proved that wrong. Good.

DaimlerChryslerOrion07501Hybrid-ElectricLowFloor6760at54thStLexAvontheHurricaneSandySubwayShuttle.jpgOBIOrion055016083atLexingtonAv54thStontheHurricaneSandySubwayShuttle.jpgOBIOrion055016187atLexingtonAv54thStontheHurricaneSandySubwayShuttle.jpgNovaBusModelT80-206RTS9355atLexAv54thStontheHurricaneSandySubwayShuttle.jpg

Archived