Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
deli12

Anyone hear back for the Telephone Maintainer Exam???

Hey All,

I took the telephone maintainer exam back on June 19th and after taking the test I spoke to one of the proctors and he said I should hear something in September. Well, it's already November and I haven't heard anything yet.

Has anyone heard anything back yet?

I got a letter on dec 5 for an pre employ screening on the 7 very short notice indeed. I received the employment history booklet to fill n told me someone will me soon. But is for a temp position I dunno what that means.

Hey MrCableGuy

Congratulations!!!! Did you start working yet?? Let us know whats going on. Still haven't heard anything. I guess that means I failed :( Anyway give us an update and let us know how it's going. 

Well i got call for a second lab on march 23. Then they called me last tuesday for my finalization. I heard the next class will be on April 15.

The interviewer told me that list is being compile but if i wanted to find my score i have to go to 180 livingston st first floor to get the score.

MrCableGuy, do you know if there are going to be any more classes or is this one on 4/15 the last? 

I guess it's safe to say I didn't score high enough...lol. I'd still like to know my score though. Maybe I'll

take a trip down to 180 Livingston and see what's the haps...

Thanks for the updates by the way and if you have anymore inside info please post. 

Went down to 180 Livingston today to take the BOSS for Exam 2301 and to get some feedback for 2608.  Basically more letters for this exam will be sent out, date unknown.  This is the 2nd (MTA) person that told me the same thing.  I actually gave the person at the window my SS# and she pulled up all my info except test scores, so it's still a waiting game.