Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

7202...The ECOCoach.....

:o ooh myy goshh!

the roofline is amazingg!!

only thing i dont like is how the back is a little round..i wish it had a flat back...not curvy...but overall thats one HOT A$$ express bus!

i cant even compare it

is this an order?? if so how many buses

also one question...see when it went under the overpass...do those caution lights on the back come on when it senses a height limit?

Edited by XxLiLGiJoE17xX

I wouldn't call it beautiful, but that's not bad. Reminds me of the Viking a little bit.

Also, couldn't help but notice you're with TTMG now.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't call it beautiful, but that's not bad. Reminds me of the Viking a little bit.

Also, couldn't help but notice you're with TTMG now.

I've been with TTMG for a long time now.

• Upvote 3

That bus looks hot... wow. Nice work, gotta go over there to see it myself someday!

So what kind of powertrain are we talking about here? Cummins ISX12 G? Cummins ISL G? Probably with an Allison Tranny.

ISL G / ZF EcoLife

• Upvote 1

"OMG I don't care what anyone says.. that bus is SEXY. Gotta see how they run, though. If they're as durable as the D4500's, I would love to see these replace them."

Still. Does not. Approve. Nice pics anyway dude.

And WTF is with that door? Damn!

ISL G / ZF EcoLife

OK that's it, I'm done.

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

I'll never understand why NJT won't ever use the luminators with dual line signs like the AESYS buses have on the passenger side. Not a Coach. Sorry. If it has a AC Box on the roof, it don't count on my book. It's just a big long transit bus. MCI's don't have their reefer unit on the top of the bus to make it look more elegant and smart. This looks UGLY.

• Upvote 1

if anyone rode the new bus, let us know if it has a Clever Device on it.......

I'll do my best to find it out and probably ride it.

This better not have seating like the Multilevels, in other words a suburban version of the seats that the newer NABIs (6000 series) have.

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

Now, if these have Jakes in them, they will go from 99% approved...to 100% approved!

Now, if these have Jakes in them, they will go from 99% approved...to 100% approved!

I HIGHLY doubt these can even be made with Jakes. This isn't an MCI or a coach for that matter IMO, it's a transit bus made by a transit bus manufacturer with a high floor and suburban seats made to look like a coach. Plus, it has an ISL G, and I'm pretty sure MCI doesn't offer jakes on the CNG models so why would Designline?

I HIGHLY doubt these can even be made with Jakes. This isn't an MCI or a coach for that matter IMO, it's a transit bus made by a transit bus manufacturer with a high floor and suburban seats made to look like a coach. Plus, it has an ISL G, and I'm pretty sure MCI doesn't offer jakes on the CNG models so why would Designline?

The ability for a bus to have a jake isn't dependent on the manufacturer, that's all with the powertrain setup.

The ability for a bus to have a jake isn't dependent on the manufacturer, that's all with the powertrain setup.

Well you don't see jakes on transit buses do you? Not even the New Flyer Viking had them. And like I said, with these being CNG I don't know if a Jake Brake is possible.

Look, I'm not gonna start an argument about this shit again. I made my point.