7202...The ECOCoach.....

Cait Sith

:o ooh myy goshh!

the roofline is amazingg!!

only thing i dont like is how the back is a little round..i wish it had a flat back...not curvy...but overall thats one HOT A$$ express bus!

i cant even compare it

is this an order?? if so how many buses

also one question...see when it went under the overpass...do those caution lights on the back come on when it senses a height limit?

I'll never understand why NJT won't ever use the luminators with dual line signs like the AESYS buses have on the passenger side. Not a Coach. Sorry. If it has a AC Box on the roof, it don't count on my book. It's just a big long transit bus. MCI's don't have their reefer unit on the top of the bus to make it look more elegant and smart. This looks UGLY.

Now, if these have Jakes in them, they will go from 99% approved...to 100% approved!

I HIGHLY doubt these can even be made with Jakes. This isn't an MCI or a coach for that matter IMO, it's a transit bus made by a transit bus manufacturer with a high floor and suburban seats made to look like a coach. Plus, it has an ISL G, and I'm pretty sure MCI doesn't offer jakes on the CNG models so why would Designline?

I HIGHLY doubt these can even be made with Jakes. This isn't an MCI or a coach for that matter IMO, it's a transit bus made by a transit bus manufacturer with a high floor and suburban seats made to look like a coach. Plus, it has an ISL G, and I'm pretty sure MCI doesn't offer jakes on the CNG models so why would Designline?

The ability for a bus to have a jake isn't dependent on the manufacturer, that's all with the powertrain setup.

The ability for a bus to have a jake isn't dependent on the manufacturer, that's all with the powertrain setup.

Well you don't see jakes on transit buses do you? Not even the New Flyer Viking had them. And like I said, with these being CNG I don't know if a Jake Brake is possible.

Look, I'm not gonna start an argument about this shit again. I made my point.

Archived