Majority of Puerto Ricans favor US statehood for first time

MTARegional Bus

Looters in general have all been properly termed savages. For someone who follows my posts so closely (by the way, I love the attention, so keep it up!), you're really bad at actually pulling any info out of them. Good try though. Better luck next time. :-)

The hell are you talking about? I was reading the hurricane thread and came across your posts. That's not "following your posts so closely". GojiMet86 was the one who pointed out the thread with the new California law, or else I wouldn't have found that wonderful post you made in that thread.

And nice try, but you still haven't told me what was so special about the looters out in Coney Island. Why did their actions merit tons of media coverage while the actions of looters on Long Island didn't?

Looters in general have all been properly termed savages. For someone who follows my posts so closely (by the way, I love the attention, so keep it up!), you're really bad at actually pulling any info out of them. Good try though. Better luck next time. :-)

LOL... I knew it wasn't just me... Not to worry though... We're both delusional and racists... :lol: Boy oh boy MTA Regional Bus doesn't know what's in store for him. <_<

Strong words from the ghost himself... :lol:

Yeah, tell me about it. If you keep bleaching your skin, you might end up like me. Except, you know, not as good-looking because this is my natural skin tone. B-)

I love the way you keep changing it up. First, I'm "dark" because I'm Hispanic, and when that didn't work, now I'm pale as a ghost because I'm light-skinned. So which am I? :rolleyes: You think I care about the color of my skin as much as you do? I could care less if I was green with purple polka dots.

Yeah, tell me about it. If you keep bleaching your skin, you might end up like me. Except, you know, not as good-looking because this is my natural skin tone. B-)

I love the way you keep changing it up. First, I'm "dark" because I'm Hispanic, and when that didn't work, now I'm pale as a ghost because I'm light-skinned. So which am I? :rolleyes: You think I care about the color of my skin as much as you do? I could care less if I was green with purple polka dots.

In the videos that you've been in your appearance looked different. In some picture you posted you looked different. Complexions change from time to time season to season. In any event there is such a thing as being pale to the point of being sickly looking. Not something I would be so proud about. That's why folks get some color. As for me I'd be foolish to bleach my skin when a I'm already tan and b I'll age much better and c even with my complexion I'm not exactly safe from sun damage. I don't know what's was so shocking about me suffering from sun damage. It just came from being out in the sun over the years with no sun block on like an idiot. That can happen to a lot of folks. Nothing so out of the ordinary about it. I spent one summer in particular as a camp counselor so I was out in the sun daily for the entire summer basically roasting without sun block on. Not exactly the smartest thing I've done.

Well, this went well. As I have stated before, don't air your personal shit on the public forums. And don't derail threads with your personal attacks. We have a PM system in place for that.

Archived