Ice cold, snow covered...

-CT1660-

buses!

the motion blur on some photos were intentional. Would have ventured out to Manhattan for DART/SEPTA loaner & NJT/MTA action but my camera drew the line for today :(

For now, here's a few from the local neighborhood...

DSC09632.jpg

DSC09633.jpg

DSC09628.jpg

DSC09623.jpg

DSC09627.jpg

DSC09629.jpg

DSC09626.jpg

DSC09625.jpg

DSC09634.jpg

DSC09622.jpg

DSC09624.jpg

And this is where my camera draws the line....the inside part of the lens fogged up pretty badly and shut off on it's own (wouldn't turn on due to temperature sensor)...took a good half hour for it to clear up completely and to return to operational status..

DSC09637.jpg

Wayyy too early for this crappola... I didn't even know it was going to snow... I heard something about rain I had on some black calfskin shoes with rubber soles, but they are not for this weather, so I was slipping around all over the place walking from the express bus. Luckily I made it home okay without any falls and got my American made boots :D which worked perfectly when I went out just a while ago.

Very nice catches here, better than me for getting out there and geting some shots!

Wayyy too early for this crappola... I didn't even know it was going to snow... I heard something about rain I had on some black calfskin shoes with rubber soles, but they are not for this weather, so I was slipping around all over the place walking from the express bus. Luckily I made it home okay without any falls and got my American made boots :D which worked perfectly when I went out just a while ago.

I love that you told us about your boot choice on a thread about buses in Queens. What we do without you, Mr. V?

Very nice catches here, better than me for getting out there and geting some shots!

I love that you told us about your boot choice on a thread about buses in Queens. What we do without you, Mr. V?

Hey seriously... You need a good pair of boots out there if you're going to shoot anything otherwise you and your expensive camera will be on the ground hurting. :lol:

Archived