Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
beautiful11

I really want to be an MTA bus driver do I need experience or no?

I have a high school diploma and a driver's license also a CDL but I don't have any experience, does the MTA give training?

Do you need 3 years of experience to become an MTA bus driver or no?

No experience necessary. Your regular driver's license, however, must be at least 3 years old.

To add on to the Drivers license question example i plan on moving back to the nyc from florida i obviously have to change my license and would the rule affect me?

Edited by BreeddekalbL

Are you kidding ? They hire Skinny drivers but they gain weight from sitting on their ass all day.

Edited by primomjr78
  • Upvote 1

Do I have to be fat to drive a bus? I'm a skinny lady and I want to be a bus driver but will they hire thin women too?

kept seeing a B/O out of Kingsbridge M100 she is so pretty and she small and skinny I think she dominican I got on her bus today but I couldnt talk cause there was already a guy in the rap seat <_<

@ Youngblaze , I need you to C.S.I for me LOL

LOL@having to be fat to drive the bus...

I've actually noticed more women B/Os these days. I get a Latina (looks Puerto Rican) who is nice looking (and certainly not fat either) but she seems rather reserved. I thanked her the other day when I got off of her bus and she actually spoke back and was very giddy. I was shocked because she usually just stares at all of the passengers like they're crazies or something. :lol:

I do wonder though if any B/Os do any exercise. My uncle has always been skinny as a toothpick for years but he hardly eats as I witnessed when I would go out with him on his runs. Then again some of them get exercise doing "other" things. :lol:

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8