The big boys are finally here...

Acela Express

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said anything about you? Did I point any fingers at you? You weren't even who I was talking about. Stop having a guilty conscious. Lol

Lol alright, my bad. 18's a good number now, are they pushing anything out? My guess is at Quill it'll just delay the M34 conversion, since those 5270s are coming as fast as these are leaving.

@Turbo: Can't multiquote on my phone, it's all good, don't worry about it!

i figured that...cause it the post you said at flatbush...so i was saying to myself...why would he spoil it in title...i thought about it and thought it was a typo...but now i see

anways...artics at flatbush!! lmaoo thats gonna be amazing to see...now with these artics here yall shouldnt need training for yall batch...just throw them right in service

oohh and the third lfsa was 5822

Can't wait to see those rolling around in brooklyn....

You have been away..... They're not there just for Service, they're there for training also 8039 too. Same controls so they using that too...

yeah i know i miss this site, i been partying, chillen, and schoolwork. lmaoo sorry. so an LFS and LFSAs...thats one BIG NOVA depot...poor out beaten Orions

I'd much rather lose about 30 to 35 RTS's instead. The Orion VII NG hybrids are way too new to be moved.

For fleet uniformity no...

Fresh Pond will be giving up it's RTS' to FLA, I assume... FP will be all hybrid and FLA will be all Nova. Easier to maintain.

Speaking of which I saw an M103 today while on the BM3 and I couldn't believe that bus was in service spewing all of that black crappola in the air like that. I thought they had all clean air buses... <_<

Yeah, no.

Archived