The big boys are finally here...

Acela Express

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our LFSAs finally have the radios logged onto the Flatbush network now for BCC.

I'll find out if we are having stickers placed on them anytime soon.

LOL... They still don't have the stickers yet??? :huh: I always thought that the stickers just weren't placed because they ran out or something. I'm sure that's the case with some depots but now I'm wondering if it is more complicated than that. Do they buses have to clear inspections or anything before they get their new depot sticker??

LOL... They still don't have the stickers yet??? :huh: I always thought that the stickers just weren't placed because they ran out or something. I'm sure that's the case with some depots but now I'm wondering if it is more complicated than that. Do they buses have to clear inspections or anything before they get their new depot sticker??

As of late, they are just loaners from Quill. I'm not sure if there has been any word about them keeping the buses but there was word out and about supposedly that Quill dont want them back and would rather have the XD60s.

The only way I see Quill getting their way is if this shuttle service is going to last 'a very long time'. Basically, the artics loaned to FB could be switched with a future order and FB ends up keeping the loaners and Quill gets the new batch. Plus I would like to see the XD60s on the Quill routes as well :)

Not before KB gets their share of XD60's lol... ;)

As of late, they are just loaners from Quill. I'm not sure if there has been any word about them keeping the buses but there was word out and about supposedly that Quill dont want them back and would rather have the XD60s.

Word is, they are our buses now, for now. All 19 units are officially assigned to Flatbush.

As I previously posted, the radios were recently switched over to the FLA network.

Archived