R160 FIND Creator

Gorgor

R160 FIND Creator
-----------------------------
Link: http://scaped.net/bus.php?redir=15
You can use the same account to login from the Bus Stop Sign Creator

The R160 FIND Creator has arrived. You can now create realistic looking R160 FIND images easily in minutes. Just login, click the "Create New R160 FIND" link, and then everything should be really straight forward from there. After the image is complete to just how you like it, simply copy and paste the "Direct Image URL" located right underneath the image as your signature or wherever you wish. It will automatically update whenever you make any changes to it.

There are still some minor features missing, and I plan on changing the font later on. If you find any bugs at all, then please send me a PM and I'll look into it.

Some examples of signs created through this:
r160-6.png

r160-11.png

r160-15.png

-----
I would like to credit Lance for providing the base image.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the FINDs don't even show under the post. Oh well...Is it just me or is it my computer...?

I just put it in my documents then...Thanks anyways, Gorgor.

That's strange. I've tested it in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome and it works fine for me in all of them. It may be an issue with your computer, I don't know.

I like it!

You left off the brown (J)

Just added it in! I have no idea how I missed that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Gorgor, I forgot my old account, so can you disable the old one, please.

Thank you.

I love the new one.

It's perfectly okay to make another account. Don't worry about it.

Very nicely done.

I'm a little lost, though; once you've entered your stations, how do you save it? Copying the direct image URL just brings me to the blank template provided.

Scroll all the way down and there should be an Edit button in the last row of the table in the center of the screen. Is it there?

Few suggestions

A. Instead of putting a space for transfers, it should be a dot. You can't really put transfers such as "7 Local" or "M15 SBS" because it would come out as "7.Local" or "M15.SBS", which looks weird. For ex: (notice how it says "4.Local" instead of "4 Local", or "Staten.Island.Ferry" instead of "Staten Island Ferry"

r160-105.png

B. Add the <QNS> or <MAHT> or <BKLYN> etc borough options in as well.. it looks weird without it

Few suggestions

A. Instead of putting a space for transfers, it should be a dot. You can't really put transfers such as "7 Local" or "M15 SBS" because it would come out as "7.Local" or "M15.SBS", which looks weird. For ex: (notice how it says "4.Local" instead of "4 Local", or "Staten.Island.Ferry" instead of "Staten Island Ferry"

B. Add the <QNS> or <MAHT> or <BKLYN> etc borough options in as well.. it looks weird without it

A) Didn't think of that. For now you can use the _ (underscore) key and it will produce a space. Changing the way it's handled would require changing all previous user inputs, which is a bit time consuming and tricky.

B) I'm currently working on that, and plan on having it done next week.

Thanks for the feedback!

Will you be able to add 16+ stops in the future, or will the remain unanimated?

Great job, Gorgor!

You can make FINDs with stops 11-15, 16-20 and so on and then save all of those FINDS to your desktop. After that, use an online animator or something like Photoshop and manually animate yourself

Another thing Gorgor: The (3) has to be fixed... its completely off

Archived