R160 FIND Creator

Gorgor

Is there any other way to make FIND's? Do you know the font used in stations names?

There is a way to make FINDs, but it's very imprecise. If you have an image saved and know what font/s are used, you could, clear the image by finding the equivalent color and painting over the text, then typing up the names and stations with those fonts and manipulate them accordingly (turning, etc) Same with filling in and redoing the route letters. That's as far as my knowledge goes - I don't know what fonts are used, you'll have to ask around for that.

Anyway, it looks like it's a problem with scaped.net collectively now.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

R160 FIND Creator

-----------------------------

Link: http://scaped.net/bus.php?redir=15

You can use the same account to login from the Bus Stop Sign Creator

The R160 FIND Creator has arrived. You can now create realistic looking R160 FIND images easily in minutes. Just login, click the "Create New R160 FIND" link, and then everything should be really straight forward from there. After the image is complete to just how you like it, simply copy and paste the "Direct Image URL" located right underneath the image as your signature or wherever you wish. It will automatically update whenever you make any changes to it.

There are still some minor features missing, and I plan on changing the font later on. If you find any bugs at all, then please send me a PM and I'll look into it.

Some examples of signs created through this:

r160-6.png

r160-11.png

r160-15.png

-----

I would like to credit Lance for providing the base image.

IDIOT! You did not re-launch scaped.net!

Might be shocking to you, but calling others "idiots" is not the ideal way to get people to do things for you.

In case you haven't noticed, Gorgor hasn't been on the forums since August 2013. He's not going to rush onto the forums just so that he can fulfill your rudely-phrased request.

I guess that someone has to know PHP if they want to make another editor like this.

I'll see what I can do, but I started learning the language last week and don't expect to finish soon.

Archived