The Schoolcar Experience

mediccjh

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You was the One at 59th?

Wow i had my 12-9 when i was posting as well....

Yes. In all truth i just want to get back on the road and finish my road posting. I already miss being behind the controls of the R62 lol. I'm loving that train.

RCI from 207 was telling me about this today. A rookie T/O had a 12-9 in the A. Sorry it was a member from here.

I'm even far from a rookie. I'm not even done with school car and got my first 12-9.

Edited by elantra06

Yes. In all truth i just want to get back on the road and finish my road posting. I already miss being behind the controls of the R62 lol. I'm loving that train.

I'm even far from a rookie. I'm not even done with school car and got my first 12-9.

So now what? What did they tell you to do? & for alot of train ops, this won't be the first time. I've had 6 subway surfer incidents, pulled the cord every time. People do stupid shit down here, they have no respect for these trains and the workers.

So now what? What did they tell you to do? & for alot of train ops, this won't be the first time. I've had 6 subway surfer incidents, pulled the cord every time. People do stupid shit down here, they have no respect for these trains and the workers.

Already went to MAC#3 today. Just waiting on my urine. Once my urine comes back (hopefully this evening) I can resume road posting tommorrow.

Another day in Queens, another 12-9. This time at Van Wyck.

We were doing switching at Continental, which ended up being a godsend. (E) and (F) were being turned at Continental, so between that and the normal (M) and (R), we and the normal switchmen were busy. I think they were glad that Schoolcar was there; we just did our thing with our TSSs making sure we were operating correctly.

And of course, the public was being, well, the public. I did a very good job of biting my lip. 

Another day in Queens, another 12-9. This time at Van Wyck.

We were doing switching at Continental, which ended up being a godsend. (E) and (F) were being turned at Continental, so between that and the normal (M) and (R), we and the normal switchmen were busy. I think they were glad that Schoolcar was there; we just did our thing with our TSSs making sure we were operating correctly.

And of course, the public was being, well, the public. I did a very good job of biting my lip. 

Yep get used to it its gets more fun....

Already went to MAC#3 today. Just waiting on my urine. Once my urine comes back (hopefully this evening) I can resume road posting tommorrow.

Seems like this person has a habit of doing what he did yours was the second train he did this too...

Are advance signs posted at speed restrictions to give you (a little) braking time, or are you expected to memorize every mainline restriction in your division?

They have miscellaneous speed signs posted in spots all over the system, up to you to know where they are and operate accordingly when you encounter them..

They Do radar Checks out there you go over a certain speed for the area you can get written up or taken out of service...

Another 12-9 today at 86. Messed up the 3 and the 1 pretty good. I was still able to get 2 trips in on the 3, fighting those r62s the whole time. Midnights next week

Really?? Around what time was that? I was posting on the 3 out of new lots this afternoon and didnt hear anything about it.