The Schoolcar Experience

mediccjh

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one from my class, we are back in school this week. Final on Thursday and road practical next tuesday. Then they throw us to the wolves. Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

The way the A Div is popping off that's an understatement... Yer gonna be making mucho $$$$ In late clears though! Cha Ching!  :)

Did some switching at 205 and 168 today, along with some familiarization along the Concourse and Upper Manhattan.

Taking a joyride tomorrow, starting at Jamaica Yard. Probably a 46 down to Kings Hwy via the (F).

Got our posting papers. Midnights next week, then AMs the week after. 

Did some switching at 205 and 168 today, along with some familiarization along the Concourse and Upper Manhattan.

Taking a joyride tomorrow, starting at Jamaica Yard. Probably a 46 down to Kings Hwy via the (F).

Posting midnights was tough for me! Hard to stay awake on some nights..

The overrun at TSQ was done by a class they let the regular T/O sit and took over. I guess they hijacked a train because 240 wouldn't give them one. Christopher St was by a Student T/O. The same student let the controller go 2 weeks ago.

That T/O almost didn't let them take his train, but he and TSS Tom have known each other a while

Christopher St was by a Student T/O. The same student let the controller go 2 weeks ago.

Already getting noticed and the WRONG way not good....

They arent playing with you T/O's get in in your heads  :(

Northbound TSQ? Can't say I'm surprised, but shaking my head since it's posted 16MPH entering....

It happens esp with those R62A's..

You are gonna LOVE the flagging out there on the Midnights... Esp on that Apple....  ;)

Posting midnights was tough for me! Hard to stay awake on some nights..

I spent most of my EMS career on nightshift. I'm naturally nocturnal. This week, I've been dragging since we did night ops last week and are back on A.M.s this week. 

Joyride from 71 Av to Euclid and back on the R46. Not my best, not my worst. 

Coney tomorrow for another joyride with a 'junkbox'. (Name the Motor Instructor).

I spent most of my EMS career on nightshift. I'm naturally nocturnal. This week, I've been dragging since we did night ops last week and are back on A.M.s this week. 

Joyride from 71 Av to Euclid and back on the R46. Not my best, not my worst. 

Coney tomorrow for another joyride with a 'junkbox'. (Name the Motor Instructor).

Good to see him back in action again i had him when i did my A Div to B Div training...

He called the R160's "pieces of garbage"

A Div guys had our final today. It was a much harder test than our midterm. You really need to know your rules, they try to trip you up quite a bit on this one. Thankfully everyone passed. Road practical next week. We found out today the school car director is not giving it, going to be another super.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Year RTOman one person getting notice already. However to be fair every class got that one.

Heck we HAD what a few  of em Huh????   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Road practical next week. We found out today the school car director is not giving it, going to be another super.

Thats how they usually do it....

Gotta be on Point thats all i can say.

I finally start Schoolcar 3/25 :-). What day should I start bringing a backpack? Since our first two days are Downtown BK then P.S. 248 - I'll be hopping on the train. I took that drive to P.S. 248 once and traffic going to and from was murder!! How many days do we report to 248? Thanks in advance.

I finally start Schoolcar 3/25 :-). What day should I start bringing a backpack? Since our first two days are Downtown BK then P.S. 248 - I'll be hopping on the train. I took that drive to P.S. 248 once and traffic going to and from was murder!! How many days do we report to 248? Thanks in advance.

Good luck and please keep us updated...

The Christopher St thing is not as dramatic as it seems. From what I understand re-instruction is on deck. As per work force development policy.

Anything negative on your record still stinks down here no matter how small...

Next time the same incident happens its days in the street... :(

Bring it the 1st day, When you get all your books make sure its a big backpack because its going to be a ton of books and shit. Also your radio & mask.