The New York, Westchester, and Boston Railway Video

DJ MC

Thank you for posting this item on the forum. I viewed this one on subchat and I recommend it to anyone that is interested in Transit History. This provided me with a lot of information on the line that I did not know at all. I viewed some other ones on the website and they are just great. Take the time to view them as there is a tremendous amount of transit history that has been overlooked by historians over the years. My favorite was the one that showed the Culver elevated train going through the 39th Street yard after leaving the 5th Avenue Elevated on its way into the Ninth Avenue Station.

For those of us that are interested in buses, the one that shows the Myrtle Avenue Elevated also has some great pictures of the B/47 & B/45 trolley buses in operation and pictures of the "Bingham" Macks on the B/12 on Liberty Avenue.

Thank you Roger Arcara for letting us see the history of the transit system in something other than still pictures.

Thank you for posting this item on the forum. I viewed this one on subchat and I recommend it to anyone that is interested in Transit History. This provided me with a lot of information on the line that I did not know at all. I viewed some other ones on the website and they are just great. Take the time to view them as there is a tremendous amount of transit history that has been overlooked by historians over the years. My favorite was the one that showed the Culver elevated train going through the 39th Street yard after leaving the 5th Avenue Elevated on its way into the Ninth Avenue Station.

For those of us that are interested in buses, the one that shows the Myrtle Avenue Elevated also has some great pictures of the B/47 & B/45 trolley buses in operation and pictures of the "Bingham" Macks on the B/12 on Liberty Avenue.

Thank you Roger Arcara for letting us see the history of the transit system in something other than still pictures.

No problem. I hope more footage of the line still exists out there.

Archived