7th avenue line needs a new voice

Subwayfan12

Wouldn't it be cool if Dianne Thompson's voice on the 7th avenue line be replaced by Kathleen Campion's voice on the (A) © and (F)??. Dianne's voice is so old and boring and drawn-out. I actually do see this in the future.

Yeah, if you have the money to pay her to re-record all the announcements unnecessarily, then go ahead and do it.

I actually do see this in the future.

I'm glad you see it, because I sure as hell don't. There's really nothing wrong with her announcements aside from a few odd pronunciations, but you can say that about all the women (and Charlie). Now, I can see them changing some of the station announcement in accordance with name changes, like the one from Atlantic-Pacific to APB, or transfers when service changes make the old recordings obsolete, but I don't see them re-recording the entire line.

@threxx: Last I checked, they don't get paid for their vocal contributions.

yes it's really annoying

You should be lucky enough that they had a human voice to do it, could you imagine all the announcements running on Microsoft Sam? Better yet, lucky enough to have the automated announcements at all.

I mean if you are really affected by the voice of an announcement, damn you may need some help. Trolling or not.

You should be lucky enough that they had a human voice to do it, could you imagine all the announcements running on Microsoft Sam? Better yet, lucky enough to have the automated announcements at all.

I mean if you are really affected by the voice of an announcement, damn you may need some help. Trolling or not.

get the hell off my back

Archived