Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MattTrain

Bustitution for the (F) and more on Nov 17 & 18.

I have some (F) shuttle bus action and also regular buses in Brooklyn.

Here's November 17

BowlingBus004.jpg

BowlingBus006.jpg

BowlingBus009.jpg

BowlingBus014.jpg

BowlingBus015.jpg

BowlingBus021.jpg

BowlingBus023.jpgBowlingBus027.jpg

BowlingBus029.jpg

BowlingBus031.jpg

BowlingBus037.jpg

BowlingBus038.jpg

BowlingBus040.jpg

BowlingBus042.jpg

BowlingBus044.jpg

BowlingBus049.jpgBowlingBus051.jpg

BowlingBus053.jpg

BowlingBus054.jpg

BowlingBus059.jpg

BowlingBus074.jpgBowlingBus077.jpg

BowlingBus080.jpg

BowlingBus082.jpg

BowlingBus083.jpg

BowlingBus091.jpg

BowlingBus098.jpg

BowlingBus107.jpg

BowlingBus110.jpg

• Upvote 7

Brooklyn has some great buses! The C40LFs look good in Brooklyn, but they look better in Queens in my opinion. Great shots!

• Upvote 1

Brooklyn has some great buses! The C40LFs look good in Brooklyn, but they look better in Queens in my opinion. Great shots!

Thanks a lot! Brooklyn has a lot of C40LFs, especially from Jackle Gleason Depot. There's a whole lot of variety over here. The C40LFs in Queens, I like them too over there.

Nice. Pretty odd seeing the FB/Quill LFSA's in Kensington.

Thank you. The LFSAs to be honest with you, the artic LFSes are needed for the (F) shuttle especially the limited stop one, the buses are packed really quickly.

Excellent pics!!!!! Damn I wish QV still had the XD-40s I miss them. Oh well.

Same here, with the LFSes at UP. Thanks a lot. There's a whole lot of them here.

Yeah, I saw those buses (the shuttles) stuck on the gowanus while I was on the express heading into manhattan this past saturday.... Not sure why they weren't using left lane/"express" lane of the gowanus like the express buses were (all traffic had to use the BQE anyway)... I just smh while we were passing those artics & those hybrids stuck in traffic like that.... Strange thing was that the 3 artics were all crushloaded & the 2 hybrids I saw were relatively empty......

Enough chatter.... Good job on the pics... For some reason, I like the one of the B3 under the el the most (#4844)......

Nice shots!

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, I saw those buses (the shuttles) stuck on the gowanus while I was on the express heading into manhattan this past saturday.... Not sure why they weren't using left lane/"express" lane of the gowanus like the express buses were (all traffic had to use the BQE anyway)... I just smh while we were passing those artics & those hybrids stuck in traffic like that.... Strange thing was that the 3 artics were all crushloaded & the 2 hybrids I saw were relatively empty......

Enough chatter.... Good job on the pics... For some reason, I like the one of the B3 under the el the most (#4844)......

Thank you! That shot I took quickly, the bus was moving fast. The traffic on the northbound side was very slow.

You've surpassed even me.

Great shots!

Thanks. I don't treat it as a competition tho!

Xcellent photos!!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed!