R32 (H)enderson Returns and a (C) surprise

R32 3838

6 months to a year, i would say 6 months

But we all know how good the (MTA) is at keeping to schedules.

I'm not going to get ahead of myself, lest I be disappointed, but if the shuttle was still running in October next year than that'd be nice. Won't be the end of the world if I don't ride it though.

But we all know how good the (MTA) is at keeping to schedules.

I'm not going to get ahead of myself, lest I be disappointed, but if the shuttle was still running in October next year than that'd be nice. Won't be the end of the world if I don't ride it though.

yeah, but they have to see if the bridge is safe, if its not safe then it will take a year since they will have to fully replace it (they should replace it (the south one) always getting stuck)

So are they 4 car shuttles? If so, then I guess Far Rock (poster) is vindicated. I would've thought they'd run them as at least 8 car trains.

Lol. I've lived out here too long. I just figured The number of cars sent here + past operations + number of trains needed for specific headways + spare factor incase of breakdown. Even when they extend service to Rock Pk, we may see one of two things-an increase of headways to twenty minutes or a fourth train added to maintain 15 minute headways

Btw, today was my first time riding in an "absolute block". Lol

Archived