NY Post: MTA To Increase Service On Three Crowded Subway Lines Next Year

6 Lexington Ave

You would have to factor in the costs to couple and then uncouple the trains. And that would be considered more of a service boost for the (G) [an additional 4 cars to run to maintain the typical late night Culver line headway the (F) would have] north of Bergen St. So, again how is this better than a Lefferts (S)?

If there's nothing that can be done about it, then why are you mentioning it? Rogers Junction can't be 'fixed'. "It is what it is."

If there's nothing that can be done about it, then why are you mentioning it? Rogers Junction can't be 'fixed'. "It is what it is."

I'm mentioning this as a fact and its my bloody mouth for your information............................. <_< <_<

And to me, perhaps if the (2) and (4) were increased without the (5) Brooklyn extension, then just MAYBE THAT would have gotten rid of the delays they already have with the (3) and (5) in my opinion. BUT, I'll leave that for the (MTA)...............................................

I'm done in this thread now. I'm wrapping up what I started.......There......... <_< <_<

No need to get so upset about it, jeez.

Uh no, the (5) is needed. THe (2) is horrible and the (4) doesn't serve the Nostrand line. The (5) serves its purpose in Brooklyn and it was about time the MTA finally made the (5) all day instead of rush hours only to Flatbush. Not only is the (5) more reliable than the (2), but it isn't packed to the brim because of everyone waiting for a delayed train entering the station. (5) to Utica was useless as they were all nearly empty with people wanting to go down towards Flatbush over Utica. I've been riding the (2)(5) for at least 6 years now and service is just fine with the (5) than without on weekdays.

Archived