Grand Theft Auto V Discussion

DJ MC

• 1 year later...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you guys keep repeating this?

Long story short the site got hacked not too long ago. Those messages were left on my posts from the past as well as other users.

break out the buckets, there's going to be drooling

I agree. Especially looking at the graphics and what's in the game it's a done deal for me.

I just hope you can fly the military jet like in SA, that is my favorite vehicle I've ever played in the series. I hope there are some animals on the streets than in just the cut scenes. Nice to have some variety. Overall, at least the graphics still looks pretty good. As long as you can jack the trains and crash them, I'm happy.

Honestly, I'm not much of a gamer in this point in my life, but this this trailer truly rekinded my interest, and showed me a new perspective of modern gaming. As crazy as this sounds, I will drop the money down on a new system, for the sole purpose of enjoying GTA V. This is Rockstar at there best in years!

Edited by Turbo19

Honestly, I'm not much of a gamer in this point in my life, but this this trailer truly rekinded my interest, and showed me a new perspective of modern gaming. As crazy as this sounds, I will drop the money down on a new system, for the sole purpose of enjoying GTA V. This is Rockstar at there best in years!

My brother is getting an Xbox 360 just for the purpose of going all out in HALO 4. I say go for it man. We already have a PS3 and the 360 will complete the set for us.

My brother is getting an Xbox 360 just for the purpose of going all out in HALO 4. I say go for it man. We already have a PS3 and the 360 will complete the set for us.

Not to tell you my life story, but the last time I bought a system for myself was nearly 13 years ago, the PS2. For the longest time, I felt it sufficed, and that with the arrival of the PS3, the devlopment of new titles would slow down. To be honest, in my opinion I was right. My preferences of games are sandbox and platformer (and to a lesser extent RPG), so I wasn't satisified with the selection out there. Even GTA IV wasn't enough to sway me into the current generation of gaming, but I am sold now!

Damn I can't wait to get this!

And that bus in the trailer looks like an Orion VII NG mixed with a VI or Compobus without the bulgy sides.

The bus twenty seconds into the video looks like an Orion V from the side, and the bus should later in the video appears to be the same model as the buses in GTA IV.

The bus twenty seconds into the video looks like an Orion V from the side, and the bus should later in the video appears to be the same model as the buses in GTA IV.

It does resemble the bus from IV, but it appears the windows were lowered, likely to emulate a low floor. But the front, a borrowed one for sure.

Edited by Turbo19

It does resemble the bus from IV, but it appears the windows were lowered, likely to emulate a low floor. But the front, a borrowed one for sure.

I won't be shocked if there are low floor buses. Did anyone (well everyone should have noticed it) see the train wreck on the bridge? That was extreme as hell.

I won't be shocked if there are low floor buses. Did anyone (well everyone should have noticed it) see the train wreck on the bridge? That was extreme as hell.

I wouldn't think you would be able to walk the interior anyway.\

For the hell of it, I wonder how extensive the railroad will be.

What trailer for GTA V are you talking about? I've never seen a bus in the trailer. Is this a new one?

A new trailer was released recently. Find it on Youtube, or the previous page on this thread.

Am I the only one thats not all too fascinated by the bus?! Sheesh! A new game is coming out and ya'll are going slap-happy over the bus! LOL!

So I've read that some of the GTA IV characters might be making an appearance in the game, that would be pretty sweet. Brucie is said to be one of the characters.

I hope they are alot of traffic in this game unlike GTA 4. BTW, the bus (an LAMTA lookalike) seem to resemble a NABI 45 Metro C with some hints of New Flyer and Orion.

True.

Am I the only one thats not all too fascinated by the bus?! Sheesh! A new game is coming out and ya'll are going slap-happy over the bus! LOL!

So I've read that some of the GTA IV characters might be making an appearance in the game, that would be pretty sweet. Brucie is said to be one of the characters.

Hilarious. In their defense, this is a transit based forum, but whatever.

I wouldn't doubt that at all, as it's happened before. I see this as a potential oppurtunity to create a stronger storyline, as in my opinion the last GTA didn't have.

Some other games with somewhat real buses would be (Driver Parallel Lines (2006): A GMC Fishbowl lookalike, Driver 5 (2011) a bus resembling an Orion VII NG wih some Van hool aspects and an MCI J4500 Lookalike, and the Midnight Club series (2001-2005) A TMC RTS( Midnight Club one actually had a 1993 TMC RTS) and MC #4 (a bus similar to the New Flyer C40LF with Nabi 40 LFW windows).

Edited by Chargerdodge9

Some people, that's all that matters :smh: Forget about the potential mayhem you can do, they just care about the bus lol.

Didn't Packie leave at the end too?

Didn't Packie leave at the end too?

I was thinking he and Brucie could make an appearance. Maybe even Johnny Klebitz could reappear assuming bikers could be involved in the storyline of GTA V or some thing else.

The buses and trains definitely aren't the thing I'm looking forward to the most despite the bus kinda looking like a NG, there's gonna be a lot of much more exciting stuff in the game and I'm not gonna go all crazy over the bus, don't know about these other guys though.

As far as GTA4 characters go, I've only heard about Packie so far.

I just want a cool looking bus is all. Besides that, I could care less. What I really desire is better handling on the cars, more traffic flow (not 5 or 6, but more like real L.A. traffic, something they missed in GTA 4) planes you can fly, and more options on weapons like rocket launchers.

Edited by Chargerdodge9

Can't wait till it releases. I plan to pre order it on Steam as soon as its listed up there. I hope the ragdoll physics are improved. If a car hits you at 5 MPH, you aren't gonna be a uncontrollable ragdoll... that was what bugged me the most in the game. I hope Rockstar also fixes the infinite cops issue. I don't like how cops spawn randomly from nowhere and I hate that they keep on coming after to you no matter what... there should be a limited number of cops and there should be cop cars spawning on the middle of the street to get you

Edited by YankeesPwnMets