Grand Theft Auto V Discussion

DJ MC

Seems rather irrelevant now that the actual LACMTA is phasing out this "Express" scheme. Though I must admit Rockstar has been fairly detailed oriented over little fragments like this.

Edited by Turbo19

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems rather irrelevant now that the actual LACMTA is phasing out this "Express" scheme. Though I must admit Rockstar has been fairly detailed oriented over little fragments like this.

Interesting, so all the Metro fleet liveries will be in the game. Must got some foamers working over there at Rockstar.

Interesting, so all the Metro fleet liveries will be in the game. Must got some foamers working over there at Rockstar.

That's what I was assuming, but reality is they probably had a team from Rockstar North head out to LA in an attempt to capture detail.

I remember how hyped up the previous GTA games were. Considering IV left me disappointed (to say the least) I think I'll wait off before picking up V.

I agree, 4 was a disappointment compared to SA. I wanted more choices of cars and moding them. jacking the train and buying more properties would've been nice too. In 4 you can save up to 6 cars. I wanted to save at least one infernus in each location. I will give 4 props for the detail and allowing a few buildings to be explorable, but no contest SA is still better.

I wasn't disappointed by GTA IV, the game has a deep and vibrant environment. GTA San Andreas world was big but less lively.

In GTA IV, you felt like you were in a real city.

Combine the bigness and diversity of GTA San Andreas with the the deepness and detail of GTA IV and you will have a really good game.

I like how bast sa was and loved flying the planes or choppers. There was more variety in cars. I prefer that over the city feel. What i don't like is how insane it becomes when you get a lvl 3 wanted in gta 4. Unless you can find a 'pay n spray' before the cops see you, you are pretty much screwed as there is no way to get out of the circle. All it takes is one cop to spot you and you are back in the center of the circle again.

I like how bast sa was and loved flying the planes or choppers. There was more variety in cars. I prefer that over the city feel. What i don't like is how insane it becomes when you get a lvl 3 wanted in gta 4. Unless you can find a 'pay n spray' before the cops see you, you are pretty much screwed as there is no way to get out of the circle. All it takes is one cop to spot you and you are back in the center of the circle again.

It's happened to me many times before and i just drive into the subway tunnels to escape. I've gotten a six level wanted star before and still managed to escape. Although I had to go throughout Broker before I reached the subway section and man did I get my ass shot at by those choppers.

GTA IV was okay for me as I still played the game years after it was released. The two game episodes (Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and Damned) were a slight improvement.

I'm really hoping they bring Cops n' Crooks or a similar game-mode to GTA V. I spent a lot of time playing that mode with some good people on Xbox 360 and let me tell you, there was a lot of tension and competition in that mode! It was great!

I see most/all of the GTA4 online modes and more coming to V.

It's happened to me many times before and i just drive into the subway tunnels to escape. I've gotten a six level wanted star before and still managed to escape. Although I had to go throughout Broker before I reached the subway section and man did I get my ass shot at by those choppers.

GTA IV was okay for me as I still played the game years after it was released. The two game episodes (Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and Damned) were a slight improvement.

Nice. I've used the subways, but it was for a level 4. Will try it again on 6. I've never been able to get more than a lvl 5 naturally (without the cheat). What do you have to do to get a lvl 6?

=

I finally saw my first gta 5 bus ad. it was on a B82 og.

=

I hope 5 has the hunter back. I hate the annihilator. The twin machine guns suck (can't aim for shit) compared to the single nose mounted (I assume auto tracking) gun and hellfire missiles.

Edited by Grand Concourse