Grand Theft Auto V Discussion

DJ MC

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. I've used the subways, but it was for a level 4. Will try it again on 6. I've never been able to get more than a lvl 5 naturally (without the cheat). What do you have to do to get a lvl 6?

=

I finally saw my first gta 5 bus ad. it was on a B82 og.

=

I hope 5 has the hunter back. I hate the annihilator. The twin machine guns suck (can't aim for shit) compared to the single nose mounted (I assume auto tracking) gun and hellfire missiles.

I got to level 6 by basically staying alive to be honest with you. I just kept shooting at police cars and anything that moved while driving. A lot of things could happen, so you have to really think about backup plans and fast before the police get to you. 

So the map has leaked and I know the routing of the LSTA Light Rail. 11 Stops, two of which are in LSX, but the final stop looks as if it will let you off INSIDE the building itself. The line itself is linear in structure with loops being at the ends. The Line does cross itself without a transfer. There's stops underground, on the street, and elevated between a highway median. There's a stop in the vicinity of both Michael and Franklins houses. According to various previews of the game, Bus lines are still in so I'm guessing wherever the LRT doesn't go, the bus will.

The first thing I'm gonna do is take the train, and at every stop, get off, and take a walk around the neighborhood. To get a feel of the area, check out the stores, and watch the people. Soak it all in before I really start doing anything.

Edited by LTA1992

I don't think so about light rail. It was not possible to drive the subway in GTA IV.

The sole presence of the LRT in Los Santos is a great thing.

In most video game depiction of Los Angeles, there is no public transportation except buses. I was disappointed by the lack of subway/LRT in the Los Santos of GTA San Andreas.

An other great point to buy this game (even if I have already pre order and bought it).

With all the ads, on the street, on subway, on video game stores, even on TV, I can't wait anymore.

Give me a time machine!!  :lol:

To end this post

DSC68070a.jpg

Edited by Minato ku

Okay, after watching leaked gameplay, I can guarantee that you guys are not only going to like what the trains sound like, but also wish that the IV subway made the same sounds.

BTW, the LRVs are only one car and the Light Rail system itself is referred to as the Los Santos Subway.

Okay, after watching leaked gameplay, I can guarantee that you guys are not only going to like what the trains sound like, but also wish that the IV subway made the same sounds.

BTW, the LRVs are only one car and the Light Rail system itself is referred to as the Los Santos Subway.

Thanks for the information on that.

I watched some leaked footage and found that:

*There are wayside signals along the railroad tracks.

*The transit agency is called Los Santos Transit, and the agency's tagline is "Catch The Arrow". No idea what joke Rockstar is making there.

*Buses have actual passengers, I've yet to confirm if you can use them as a passenger.

*And yes, you will love the train sounds.

*There is at least one closed light rail station (Pillbox North).

Will it cost '$1' to ride? And is it like the cops come after you if you hop over it to avoid paying? 

Perhaps. A fare was charged whenever you took the Liberty City Subway.

Edited by Kriston Lewis

I watched some leaked footage and found that:

*There are wayside signals along the railroad tracks.

*The transit agency is called Los Santos Transit, and the agency's tagline is "Catch The Arrow". No idea what joke Rockstar is making there.

*Buses have actual passengers, I've yet to confirm if you can use them as a passenger.

*And yes, you will love the train sounds.

*There is at least one closed light rail station (Pillbox North).

Perhaps. A fare was charged whenever you took the Liberty City Subway.

In leaked streams, I've seen buses stopping at bus stops and people as well as previews are saying/have said that bus routes are in the game. Mind you, this was something IV was supposed to have. Which reminds me, I hope there are fingerless gloves.

I heard that certain characters will drive better than others - is this true?

Yep. Franklin is the best driver out of the three. According to various previews, even when Michael and Trevor max out their driving stat, they still won't be as good as Franklin. Same with Shooting for Michael, and Flying for Trevor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And tomorrows the day, I will be at Union Square somewhere between 6 and 7 to get my receipt stamped. I was originally gonna go at 9 but when I paid off the Pre-Order, both cashiers said to be there between 6 and 7 because they don't know how crazy it's gonna be. And I can kinda agree since it's the same Gamestop that Rockstar is gonna be at.

Edited by LTA1992