Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Truckie

LIRR hiring Asst Conductors

i recently posted a resume for the liss ast conductor.Does anyone know what a typical responce time is?.Should i be doing anything to inquire about the status of my applicating?

i recently posted a resume for the liss ast conductor.Does anyone know what a typical responce time is?.Should i be doing anything to inquire about the status of my applicating?

Nope just sit and wait . You might get a call or you might not. But don't hang your hat on it. If you do it will be unexpected. Good Luck.
  • Upvote 1

i think this is the one i applied for and i took the exam in Maech 1st. I passed that exam and had my preliminary enterview. I guess I passed my background check and credit check because I'm being called for the S&D overview. I know the process is not easy but i'm excited and will do my best to get to the next step. wish me luck. :)

i think this is the one i applied for and i took the exam in Maech 1st. I passed that exam and had my preliminary enterview. I guess I passed my background check and credit check because I'm being called for the S&D overview. I know the process is not easy but i'm excited and will do my best to get to the next step. wish me luck. :)

Good Luck Pal. Especially on the Signals and Definitions test.