7069, 4857, 4861, 4882

XcelsiorBoii4888

Xcellent videos! those some badd and loud kids on 4861 idk how you did it lol. As for the rest of the videos their great but 4857 by far is the best, man now thats what i call a Driver! That driver can Drive! and i love how he swung that bus by Coney Island Hospital. :) Keep them coming i love Onboard videos!

Xcellent videos! those some badd and loud kids on 4861 idk how you did it lol. As for the rest of the videos their great but 4857 by far is the best, man now thats what i call a Driver! That driver can Drive! and i love how he swung that bus by Coney Island Hospital. :) Keep them coming i love Onboard videos!

lol thanks...as for 4861....i need my videos! LOL! but those kids kinda messed the sound up but you can still hear the bus, but for 4857...yeahh when i got on at the first stop...it was very crowded...so i told him "make this bus sing" he was like "why" i told him "i love buses and the XD40 is my favorite model plus im recording it" he said "you got it son, where you gonna start recording at" i said "idk as soon as i can get a seat in the back, when you look through the mirror i'll wave and thats when i'll start recording" he was like "just for your enjoyment i'll make it sing throughout the whole ride" i was like "OK" and smiled lol. then thats why he was driving the way he did in the video LOL!

Archived