So many buses with a visit from a special guest

BM5 via Woodhaven

Cool pics and catch! I see that the number is placed on the window in #1844, and it doesn't have that pointy NICE on the side.

Oh and there isnt Clever Devices announcements on them yet I think. But when someone press the stop request button a voice comes out like the C40LF (2011 VERSION) that the (MTA) has

Also if you notice 1829 has the blue strip showing half and half

Oh and there isnt Clever Devices announcements on them yet I think. But when someone press the stop request button a voice comes out like the C40LF (2011 VERSION) that the (MTA) has

Also if you notice 1829 has the blue strip showing half and half

If they have that voice and the LED signs in the front then the Clever Devices system is probably installed, just with stop announcements off (B/Os can turn them off and tend to do that for some reason).

Also all MTA buses from the Orion NGs on have that announcement.

Please exit through the rear door? Are the CD LED screens installed on them (as in the front)?

Also, I wonder if that kinda-grainly look on the destination sign on 1844 is the camera or the actual sign.

Please exit through the rear door? Are the CD LED screens installed on them (as in the front)?

Also, I wonder if that kinda-grainly look on the destination sign on 1844 is the camera or the actual sign.

No the please exit through the rear door announcements are not heard, but there is a women voice saying stop requested, and the "touch yellow tape to open doors" voice and the CD LED's are installed onto the bus.

Well the bus certainly doesn't sound different. The brakes are loud though.

Oh yeah, thats what I said. I dont know if the rest of the fleet have these brakes.

That grainly look was the camera effect.

It may be because they're new and need to be broken in.

True. From everyone perspective, I dont think anyone notice that the bus was a 3G CNG instead of the 2G CNG.

Also the doors have the same set-up as the MTA 3G, like usual.

Kinda Interesting how the body paintwork is different from the 2G Buses

The bodies are slightly different, from comparing the pics of 1762 and 1844

Archived