What routes are interlined?

CDTA

MTA: It depends on what specific route

I think the 25/34/65 interline at JAM

NICE: There are two trips I know do this

Sundays : The 9:30 n20 to Hicksville becomes a n79 to WWM.

On a Sunday, the 1:45 PM n49 from Hicksville becomes a Manorhaven Bound n23 at HTC

On weekdays, there is an n70 that turns into a n6x at HTC. Somewhere around 4:30-5:00 PM mark

or we can get a free map...... ^_^

That doesnt apply to all routes. The Q33 and Q72 never interline, even though they both are from LGA, neither do the Q13 or Q16at Fort Totten or Flushing

The Q16 interlines with itself. There could be Q16U buses that interline with Q16W buses.

There are other exceptions to this thought

MTA: It depends on what specific route

I think the 25/34/65 interline at JAM

NICE: There are two trips I know do this

Sundays : The 9:30 n20 to Hicksville becomes a n79 to WWM.

On a Sunday, the 1:45 PM n49 from Hicksville becomes a Manorhaven Bound n23 at HTC

On weekdays, there is an n70 that turns into a n6x at HTC. Somewhere around 4:30-5:00 PM mark

HA KNEW IT!!!!!!! I knew NICE and LIB interlined those routes hence what started well yeah. parts of NICE plan took those interlines into account. I do know BXM2 and 4 ect interline in manhattan. Sometimes 1 to 3 or 2 to 1.

That doesnt apply to all routes. The Q33 and Q72 never interline, even though they both are from LGA, neither do the Q13 or Q16at Fort Totten or Flushing

If there is a run that associates with the Q33 and the Q72 (which there is, btw), they'll interline....

Every route interlines with one another to a certain degree, it all depends on how the run is structured.

Out of LaGuardia, these are the interlined runs that i know of (the first three that comes from a friend's current pick, other that i've seen the B/O's change the signs of):

Q69/Q23 interline at Jackson Heights (6XX series run number)

Q49/Q53 interline at 74 St Terminal (4XX series run number)

Q33/Q49 ^ (4XX series run number)

Q100/Q69 interline at Long Island City/Queens Plaza

Q100/Q39 ^

Q39/Q69 & vice versa ^

Archived