Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

JOrion3741

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it is. 9319 & 9347 now have LGA stickers on them along with MTA Bus on the sides. and the rears. 9348 & 9349 still have Jamaica depot stickers on them along with MTA New York City Bus. Dont worry these babies will be good.B)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No not yet they are parked at the depot check on the 23rd Ave side & 85st side. They are probably blocked off by other buses you cant miss them. Look for the commercial adds on the front. They are the only 3 that have those adds. 9347 If I remember has a LGA sticker on it. 9348 & 9349 still have Jamaica depot stickers on them. Also they do have fareboxes in them Im not sure if the fareboxes are from Jamaica or LGA. I ll try to check for them again tommorrow.:confused:

Ok let me get this straight. 9302 was seen with JFK stickers on it on the Q-37There is a chance that it could go to LGA. Most likely it wont so I guess that will be JFKs. But you never know. BTW was 9302 repainted with the white back? Or does it still have the black back? :confused:

Ok let me get this straight. 9302 was seen with JFK stickers on it on the Q-37There is a chance that it could go to LGA. Most likely it wont so I guess that will be JFKs. But you never know. BTW was 9302 repainted with the white back? Or does it still have the black back? :confused:

it always had a white back. my neighbor who is also a busfan works at JFK. he said he saw 9302 late at night by one of the routes. Q3, or Q10which ever goest to JFK depot

Yes it is. 9319 & 9347 now have LGA stickers on them along with MTA Bus on the sides. and the rears. 9348 & 9349 still have Jamaica depot stickers on them along with MTA New York City Bus. Dont worry these babies will be good.:(

Like fivw minutes ago I saw 9302 on the Q37. I had JFK decals but still said (MTA)NEW YORK CITY BUS

UGH! This is insane! I was surprised getting a text message about 9302 at JFK. But not 9319 and 9347 at LGA?!? OMG no!

NO 9302 has a black back, its not newly repainted with the white back? So, how many novas does JFK have? I was so surprised to see it on a JFK route yesterday!

dude i meant when it was at Ulmer it was white. probobaly got repainted. and there is only 1 nova suburb right now at JFK.

Archived