Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

JOrion3741

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
while we are on the topic of bus swaps, A Casey Stengel Depot Orion V was running on the Q10. My dad saw it @ lefferts blvd with the NYCB and CS depot stuff all over, its not MTA bus.

That bus in question was Orion 05.501 #123, which came from Eastchester Storage. So did Orion 05.501 #121, #125 and #139. None of those buses came from Casey Stengel. They ALL came from Eastchester Storage.

Instead of using regular novas, MTAB should bring some NYCTA TMCs from Eastchester.

I would have to disagree with you! TA is doing the right thing (in this case), with bringing in these novas to MTA Bus (especially LGA). I was waiting for this moment since Triboro was taken over!

Here is an update, 9348 is now in the shop. it appears that the front commercial ad sign was removed. I guess next week it may enter service???? Its possible that the 9250-9349 group is going to MTA bus. Why that group? Im Not sure.:confused:

nah most of 9250-9349 has been converted into fiberglass so then NYCT will lose buses to (MTA) that would not be fair. unless the new bus comes quickly. either way (MTA) bus will get newlyweds so it wouldn't get switched.

It would make since for them to be split up 20 per depot. That's my least favorite series of RTS, so they can take them all!!!

are u kidding me. the suburbs are great.

NOTE: everybody another nova has landed in LGA depot. the magic number 8888. my neighbor saw it with the (MTA) new york city bus sign painted over in the back with black and the signs ripped off in the front. is LGA really this desperate for better buses. god they have a group of old buses and new, live with IT!!!!!

Guess what? the infamous 9319 is back along with 9320!!! 9319 now has LGA stickers on it. What is this about 8888? Good grief!!! I was just there about 2 hours ago. I didnt see 8888. This is getting very weird I must say.:eek:

They're going to lose Hybrids over this, just watch.

But I figured at some point the Novas would make it over there to MTA Bus. When the new O7's get here, I think some of 99 O5's and Nova's will go to MTA Bus as well.

This is madness!!!!!!!!! B)

NO!!! THIS!!! IS!!! SPARTA!!!!!!!! LOL sorry had to do that

Anyway, I'm not that good with buses but I see RTS buses regularly on the Q47 and Q49. Why did this happen again (in terms of RTSs being moved to LGA)?

Anyway, I'm not that good with buses but I see RTS buses regularly on the Q47 and Q49. Why did this happen again (in terms of RTSs being moved to LGA)?

they are different RTS. they are pure beauty RTS not from former-companies but bought new.

Those are TMC RTS, where these are NovaBus RTS from NYCT. MTAB uses TMC.

Archived