Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
JOrion3741

Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

this is not a nova rts bus but thought i would post anyway. 8327 which spent little time at lga is now at grand avenue depot with the mta bus logo on the back. saw it on jackson ave in LI City. west farms depot in the bronx has a whole bunch of rts buses with mta bus logo on the back, will try to post them as i see them

9300 Confirmed!!!!! I saw it about an hour or so ago. Hard seats etc. BP stickers on it.

I rode it this morning on the Q113, It was in service 3 days already, If I see more Nova's I will let you know, I live right there by the Depot, I heard we are getting More, Damn I wised they can some Orion V's.

Let me get this straight. You saw or heard that 9291 is at MHV? That bus came from the Jamaica depot. What is going on? Perhaps you saw 9219? If that is true it will be a hard seater. there is NO WAY that it will be in service with those soft seats from that depot. Shaking my head.:confused:

Let me get this straight. You saw or heard that 9291 is at MHV? That bus came from the Jamaica depot. What is going on? Perhaps you saw 9219? If that is true it will be a hard seater. there is NO WAY that it will be in service with those soft seats from that depot. Shaking my head.:confused:

I rode 9291 yesterday on the M104 going back to 50th Street. It was a hard seater. I will upload pictures tomorrow (I didn't take any yesterday, but hopefully I will see it tomorrow when me and my friends go bus/subway fanning.

9328 is now confirmed at BP. Hard seats etc.

Yep, 9300 replace 5998

9328 might replace 1193, They are replacing alot of buses at BP from what I heard mostly repowers.

What about the 84/8500s? Are they getting transfered to other depots?

BP is getting another Bus tonight, I don't what it is but I know its got to be another nova

What about the 84/8500s? Are they getting transfered to other depots?
Some of them already were (If you're talking NYCT-MTAB). What I'm wondering is why they're skuipping over everything inbetween those and the 9300's. (Though the 8600's are identical to the MTAB 1100's and whatever numbers the former JBL, TCC and QT ones became).

I didnt see that bus in the depot unless they were hiding it, But I saw both 9300/9328 yesterday in service.

Some of them already were (If you're talking NYCT-MTAB). What I'm wondering is why they're skuipping over everything inbetween those and the 9300's. (Though the 8600's are identical to the MTAB 1100's and whatever numbers the former JBL, TCC and QT ones became).

The 8600s at ENY are being retired and replaced with 8400/8500s RTS. I heard that some of those 86XX RTS at ENY are in bad shape and don't run good. But the ones at Quill are in great shape my guess would that once Quill gets hybrids they will bump the 8600s to MTA bus.

The 8600s at ENY are being retired and replaced with 8400/8500s RTS. I heard that some of those 86XX RTS at ENY are in bad shape and don't run good. But the ones at Quill are in great shape my guess would that once Quill gets hybrids they will bump the 8600s to MTA bus.

If they do, I hope the 8600's go to BP, They will take care of them, Also I saw a Nova leaving CS depot when I was on the <7>, It looked like it had no seats and the Bus came from Jamamica

I ride the B7 and B82 everyday. Some of those 8600's are in bad shape due to poor maintence, However many of the 84 and 8500's aren't much better. There are however some good 8600's such as 8684 and 8698.

9274 & 9276 are at ECH wating to lose their soft seats/platforms. They will have hard seats installed in to them. Also there is a nova at YON with 2 8300s.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I didnt see that bus in the depot unless they were hiding it, But I saw both 9300/9328 yesterday in service.
I did too.