Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

JOrion3741

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LGA got them now. All the express seats were removed. now they all look like standard buses. They sure got some sponk left in them. I personally ask for those buses since those are the only buses in my garage you can override the back door by holding the yellow strip together for 10 seconds.:tup:

Is 8507 a good bus? How are the 9074-9087 group doing at FLA? amy one have any youtube videos with the above mentioned buses?

9074-9087 are doing good at flatbush, FLA overhauled one of them with carpet seats. As far as I know theres no videos on youtube of those 9000s on flatbush routes. If I have free time this weekend I'll try and hunt one of those 9000s down and get a video of them.

Sightly off topic but for some weird reason 5091 is back at flatbush, I seen it on the B2 the other day.

LGA got them now. All the express seats were removed. now they all look like standard buses. They sure got some sponk left in them. I personally ask for those buses since those are the only buses in my garage you can override the back door by holding the yellow strip together for 10 seconds.:tup:

What do you mean override?

RTS NOVA were mostly used as express buses for TA correct?

wrong potnahh they is used at the rodeo yeee-haw how boutthose tennis balls huh huh you killed em with your RTS nova at the rodeo remember ahhhh

I saw them crushed you you TENNIS ball killa ahhhhhh my stomach hurts just thinking about it ahhhh hope you liked youranswer LOL :cool:(K)<R> I didn't kill any tennis balls in the rodeo that day with my RTS nova 4616 I think

wrong potnahh they is used at the rodeo yeee-haw how boutthose tennis balls huh huh you killed em with your RTS nova at the rodeo remember ahhhh

I saw them crushed you you TENNIS ball killa ahhhhhh my stomach hurts just thinking about it ahhhh hope you liked youranswer LOL :cool:(K)<R> I didn't kill any tennis balls in the rodeo that day with my RTS nova 4616 I think

Don't you mean 4916 because 4616 is a retired 1987 TMC RTS?

so you known #8407 is at West Farms depot. sao will that

#8407 might go to LGA depot. and it will be removed from

West Farms depot?

that will mean LGA depot have #8401 - #8412. and LGA depot

retire that #8000 - #8200 series like about 3 buses

that will stored or presvation at Eastchester depot

Archived