Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
JOrion3741

Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

9347 on the Q49:

I think I've seen that bus when it was still with NYCT; had the tiny part of the front sign working with "NOT IN SERVICE" sprawled over the rest of it. Wonder why that's so.

I still have yet to see 9319,9320,9348 & 9349 enter service as well as the 8888. What is this about 8893 at Spring Creek?

Unless it was transferred last night, 8893 is still at East New York.

9319 was seen on the Q72 earlier this morning. Also 8466 is now at LGA.

Interesting...8466 and 8489 were recently taken off the MV roster and supposedly heading to storage.

I still have yet to see 9319,9320,9348 & 9349 enter service as well as the 8888. What is this about 8893 at Spring Creek?

9319 and 9320 is back at UP. i definetely know 9319 is at UP because i saw it a few days ago.

NG hybrids?

Or buses swapped from other garages...remember that this is summer season with a lot of buses stored at the garages with reduced schedules.

You guys think the 9300s will do good here? Hahaha dont make me laugh. Wait till you guys get a look at 8466. That poor thing may not make it Lol. Bring on more 9300s or more Novas!!!!! Hahaha.

You guys think the 9300s will do good here? Hahaha dont make me laugh. Wait till you guys get a look at 8466. That poor thing may not make it Lol. Bring on more 9300s or more Novas!!!!! Hahaha.

Did 8466 come in on its own power?

In regards to the arrival of 8466, I would say that it most likley did arrive on its own power. 9348 did go out on the road today. It was on the Q-53. same kind of a sign as 9319 & 9347 have.......real tiny. its front sign is stuck on "not in service"