Nova RTS' at MTA Bus

JOrion3741

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a qucik update, there has been no sightings of 9347 & 9320 so far. Also 8466 made it into the shop on its own power. It still has MHV stickers and a front commercial add. lol. Does any one have any Ulmer Park pics of 9300s that they could share? :(

Theres a pic of 9347 on page 6 with the messed up destination sign.

Just a qucik update, there has been no sightings of 9347 & 9320 so far. Also 8466 made it into the shop on its own power. It still has MHV stickers and a front commercial add. lol. Does any one have any Ulmer Park pics of 9300s that they could share? :(

yep dog right here. too many to count!

9309 no A/C

002-1.jpg

9336 still honored at UP. but WTF u want to know what this bus is being converted into hard seats and taking its A/C out.

001-1.jpg

9315 the fastest and coldest suburb.

003.jpg

9330 no A/C like 9309

021.jpg

039-1.jpg

that's all i could find!

are u kidding me. the suburbs are great.

NOTE: everybody another nova has landed in LGA depot. the magic number 8888. my neighbor saw it with the (MTA) new york city bus sign painted over in the back with black and the signs ripped off in the front. is LGA really this desperate for better buses. god they have a group of old buses and new, live with IT!!!!!

The engines are okay on them, but theres a few in that batch that could use work. If they overhauled them then that is good for LGA. All their RTS' are old as dirt!

The engines are okay on them, but theres a few in that batch that could use work. If they overhauled them then that is good for LGA. All their RTS' are old as dirt!

yeah they are. the early numbers suburbs are dirtbags. the last few are somewhat cleaner.

UPDATE: i was at ulmer a hour ago with my friend who is a bus operator and he let me in before we had to leave. there were a lot of RTS Suburs waiting to be outfitted in hard seats. eithere they seem like going to LGA or staying at ulmer w/o. the goddamned A/C

Awsome shots B6. BTW speaking of 9300s I got a report that 9304 was seen last night (Friday) on the Q-6 near the Jamaica area. I think it still has MTA New York City Bus on it. B6 Did your friend tell you that more 9300s were going to LGA tonight?

yeas he did tell me something about that. he said that 9301-9304 has been transported to somewhere in Queens. i think JFK. The last few numbers of buses are being converted into soft seats. it sucks really. i mean 8888 is gone and some 9300 are gone and thye just got 10 buses for returen from Grand. unless they are making anew bus route i understand.

La Guardia is going to run those Nova's into the ground!
I can't stand LGA, like I said they are the Queens version of KB. I can see it now, I remember seeing a RTS from LGA with a missing pipe (forgot the number but sure it was a 8000 or 9700 series) and now these Novas will end up the same, this is terrible. :(

9301-05 at JFK interesting Damn oh well maybe we ll get some JAM and QVs 9200s LOL!!!!! BTW LGA does not have 8888. This is getting quite interesting.:confused:

no i said 8888 was sent off to somewhere no LGA. and yes i want to see what happens once i get back from my missiippi trip.

I ll try to keep a look out for any more new arrivals to LGA. Hopefully something will show up soon. I do hope that it is more Novas. B6 Enjoy your trip.

yep my friend and i do not know where 9330-9341 is but it is still registered as a Ulmer Bus. i've seen 9336 and 9337 today so it won't matter.

Are 9336 & 9337 still soft seaters? 9330-9341 are probably getting thier seats changed. have any more 8500s arrived?

no every thing is the same except 9337 looks like the coach seats got refurbrished. no 8500s are not arriving at UP by the moment. well i might be seeing my friend next saturday.

UPDATE: Ulmer has acquired all numbers (buses) of 8518-8536. Ulmer no longer have 8776-8780, 8782-8786, 9301-9305, 9319 and 9320. So Ulmer has 3 extra buses all thought the 85xx are crappy. they are the worst. I hope Ulmer get some quality buses instead of more 85xx if they will.

Archived