Police Catch Bank Robber On YouTube

DJ MC

http://screen.yahoo....-001010027.html

19-year-old, Hannah Sabata was arrested on charges stemming from the holdup of a Bank in Waco, Nebraska, after police saw the weird, Green Day scored YouTube video she posted called "Chick Bank Robber." In the video, Sabata shows off the over $6,000 she stole, and brags about stealing cars and drugs while never speaking and holding up illegible pieces of paper. Well, now she's in trouble.

Some people really want to go to jail these days.

If my memory serves me correctly, there is a book titled "World's dumbest criminals" and I think that there were two volumes issued (if not more). I do not know if they issued any more volumes or are planning to issue more books, however, if they are then this person will definitely deserve to be included.

As far as dumb criminals go this girl is a candidate for shows like these. I also hope to get all the volumes of that book.

http://en.wikipedia....World's_dumbest

http://en.wikipedia....0_Most_Shocking

Facebook and Youtube to name a few are the best tools around the internet. Cause now police can catch people online bragging and admitting to their crimes.

I checked the title of "World's dumbest criminals" on World Cat. and found out that I had made an error. There is only one volume of this title by Daniel Butler with a copyright date of 1997. There are two other titles that are in similar genre: One title is "The robber who shot himself in the face and 201 more stupid but true stories of the world's dumbest criminals" by Gini Graham Scott with a copyright date of 2009. The other is a children's book by Allan Zullo titled "World's dumbest crooks and other true stories of bloopers, botches and blunders" which has two volumes with copyright dates of 2004 and 2009.

Anyway, why advertise that you committed a crime on the internet as what was she selling? That she committed a crime and proud of it? What this genius did (if it was done years ago) was to to qualify for "Candid Camera" and the similar shows that appear on television many years ago as well as time in either the federal prison system or the state penitentiary along with a criminal record.

ummmm wonder if she finds 70 years in prison as funny as the thinks her video was? I cant believe I watched this video waste of my time. I feel just as dumb as her now for watching no wonder why she got caught.

A. You didn't have to watch the video

B. I don't think a first time Bank Robber (from what I know of) gets 70 years in jail. I expect a few months or maybe even as long as a year in jail (someone correct me if I am wrong) plus maybe even probation.

A. You didn't have to watch the video

B. I don't think a first time Bank Robber (from what I know of) gets 70 years in jail. I expect a few months or maybe even as long as a year in jail (someone correct me if I am wrong) plus maybe even probation.

Armed robbery, having 3-4 different kinds of drugs on you, having a gun and stealing a car will get you way more then just a year in jail.

Archived