Plan NICE Riders/People's Forum

Long Island Bus Riders Union planning to organize anniversary party for NICE Bus riders on Thursday, Jan 24th, 2012.

Long Island Bus Riders Union are also planning to organize People's Forum (remember when some one had People's Public Hearing during MTA Long Island Bus days- I don't know who organize that one and maybe it was TWU Local 252?) on Thursday, February 7th.

We trying to figured out which locations will be best with that beside n4 and n6 bus, what other buses running late will help riders get to forum.

For people's public hearing, we will be inviting Nassau County legislature, TWU Local 252, NICE Bus.

We planned to do sign up to speak at 4pm and closed at 8pm and meeting properly might be 5-9pm maybe and like MTA Public Hearing.

Does anyone have suggestion what is perfect candinate for location for People's Forum where evening buses most connect?

No offense to you Yuki but whoever heard of a damn 1st year anniversary party :o? Other than married couples lol and newborn babies lol. Seriously this is one of the 1st time ever, I heard a business/organzation holding an event to celebrate 1 year on the job. I understand 5 or even 10 year anniversaries though. Only in Long Island.

Union isn't that only one complains. Senior drivers from LIB are complainting about NICE Bus how they set up schedule, which drivers sometimes missed lunch/dinner because of late.

There are two union members. Cindy Tropeano, chairperson for TWU Local 252/Save the Long Island Bus and former Able-Ride paratransit.

Modestrator/ShortLine Bus, I think I might be misinformed. Can you take away the Anniversary Party section.

I think union needs bigger room for People's Forum not for anniversary party.

Union isn't that only one complains. Senior drivers from LIB are complainting about NICE Bus how they set up schedule, which drivers sometimes missed lunch/dinner because of late.

How many of the drivers are coming? Drivers like to bitch it's innate, they'd be bitching about whoever ran the system. News Flash: They bitched about LIB too...

There are two union members. Cindy Tropeano, chairperson for TWU Local 252/Save the Long Island Bus and former Able-Ride paratransit.

I love people who tout themselves on past failures. "save Long Island Bus"??? How'd that one work out for her? LMAO

I thought the official "anniversary" was New Year's Day?

Anyway, for all the bitching this "union" seems to do, I'm surprised they're trying to hold a party for the system they hate so much.

That is the dumbest thing I've heard regarding that Union. They're holding a party for a system that they complain about constantly.

This is going to be the Best party ever! Can you imagine FamousNYLover, JoelUpFront, and PinePower sitting around!?!

Oh let me give you one more OPINION. Do you think the drivers union gives two shits about riders? If they had to chose between more money/hours for drivers or service for customers (if it meant cuts for drivers) which do you think the Union would pick? Don't blind yourselves!

Wow, here we go again... I make one criticism and he hurls the same shit...

Go dip Pine Power's ballsack in your cup and make some more of that nut tea you enjoy so much!

Not everything, or everything I post is about you.

Now let then adults continue their conversation!

HEY BRETT WHERE'S HIS WARNING FOR REPEATED NUT SUCKING COMMENTS TOWARDS ME? IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MOD LIKE A BIG BOY AT LEAST DO YOUR JOB AND TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME AND WARN PEOPLE FOR THE SAME BEHAVIOR, NOT JUST ONE OR THE OTHER!

Woah, I told you both to stop in another thread and he stopped, but you continued here.

LMAO!

If you hadn't allowed it from him the first two times I wouldn't have to say anything. He says it once and no warning to him once so ever! But now you warn me. LMAO it shows your lack of control in this forum, nobody should be saying anything like that period. You say nothing when it was said the first time, if I hadn't said anything in reply to his posts nothing would have been done. ...but I did, and then you did something. You are condoning it from members doing it, they can do anything over and over and it's allowed, you do nothing, but once someone replies to the rude remarks is when you chose to get involved. You should nip these things in the bud when they first arise, but you didn't you allow the comments AND THEN you chose to reply when another poster has a problem with it. You see Brett, there is a reason I chose to reply and make these comments. I ignore them and speak appropriately without stooping to such a level, what you think I did it out of the blue?

You are a horrible mod!

And now you owe me an apology!

LMAO!

If you hadn't allowed it from him the first two times I wouldn't have to say anything. He says it once and no warning to him once so ever! But now you warn me. LMAO it shows your lack of control in this forum, nobody should be saying anything like that period. You say nothing when it was said the first time, if I hadn't said anything in reply to his posts nothing would have been done. ...but I did, and then you did something. You are condoning it from members doing it, they can do anything over and over and it's allowed, you do nothing, but once someone replies to the rude remarks is when you chose to get involved. You should nip these things in the bud when they first arise, but you didn't you allow the comments AND THEN you chose to reply when another poster has a problem with it. You see Brett, there is a reason I chose to reply and make these comments. I ignore them and speak appropriately without stooping to such a level, what you think I did it out of the blue?

You are a horrible mod!

And now you owe me an apology!

Throwing insults at me doesn't solve anything, neither does it at Joel or vice-versa. They're verbal warnings, chill out. Nothing bannable. Your responses to what he was posting were just as immature but he stopped and you did carry on. That's the thing about the internet, insults mean nothing because the arguments will just continue on and on once they've started. If you think I'm a horrible mod, then that's your opinion, but I'm not going to apologize for something that I thought was justified. Joel was warned as well, so don't feel singled out.

Archived