Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ciboii22

So I Heard Your 4710's Twin?

And The Winner Is . . . 4713! Enjoy:

NYCB_NFI_4713.jpg

NYCB_MCI_2914.jpg

NYCB_NFI_627.jpg

NYCB_NFI_983B.jpg

NYCB_NFI_627B.jpg

NYCB_X345_2478.jpg

NYCB_NFI_425.jpg

NYCB_NFI_416.jpg

NYCB_LFS_8063.jpg

NYCB_LFS_8063B.jpg

NYCB_LFS_5925.jpg

NYCB_LFS_5833.jpg

MTAB_ORION_9863.jpg

Thanks For Watching!

• Upvote 17

you didn't see 4711-4712 did you? in other words nice pics i like the one with 2478

4712 is the blueprint bus.

There appears to be TWO XD60s there.

The one in the back looks like a XD40. It's plated already and doesn't have the plastic wrap on the nose.

• Upvote 1

you didn't see 4711-4712 did you? in other words nice pics i like the one with 2478

Nope just 4713, thanks though. Some people will probably go to where I shot this picture at and look for 4713, its not even there anymore they moved it its inside the building where they're working on it at.

There appears to be TWO XD60s there.

Nope, that's an XD40.

4712 is the blueprint bus.

The one in the back looks like a XD40. It's plated already and doesn't have the plastic wrap on the nose.

Yeah the other bus is an XD40 it's a bus from staten island.

Nice pics.

Thanks!

983 has front ads now?!? It took the MTA over 12 years to put front ads on the original New Flyer C40LFs and it's only in their last few weeks of service that they decide to ad them? Should of done that back in 2001.

• Upvote 1

Is that the JFK parking lot where they keep new buses?

It's a spot in New York, it's not there anymore they moved it. I was speaking with the guy who was going to move it. Edited by ciboii22
  • Upvote 1

It's a spot in New York, it's not there anymore they moved it. I was speaking with the guy who was going to move it.

oh okay cool, where is it (the lot) located? I know in NY but in the city somewhere?

oh okay cool, where is it (the lot) located? I know in NY but in the city somewhere?

He's not gonna reveal it. I know where it is and it's pretty obvious if you really pay attention, but I'm not out to piss people off so I'm not saying.

Well it's obvious & there's a lot of security locked around the area where it's at but im not going to get into that. If you really want to catch it, wait for it to go to Kingsbridge, it will go there within the next week or couple of weeks.

Ahhh so It's true, I overheard some guys at the garage saying that we were supposed to get a few "new" buses next week. I wasn't sure if they meant the XD's or the renumbered 1300 series D60's.

• Upvote 2