Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MattTrain

Busing December 2-8, 2012

Excellent shots as always, pretty crazy that you shot the B100, B103, Q65, and the Gleason routes and there's not a single O5 out there, shows what a year does to the fleet. Good action all around!

MattTrain. Man on a mission in Jamaica Queens, Manhattan and the BK on the Dec 2nd line of excellent pics. Really like the overhead shot of the B100 Kings Highway bound making the turn off that two way street intersection. Nice!

Cool pics!

Thanks a lot!

Excellent shots as always, pretty crazy that you shot the B100, B103, Q65, and the Gleason routes and there's not a single O5 out there, shows what a year does to the fleet. Good action all around!

The 5s are still hanging around, but the C40LFs are very dominant here!

Wait 1772 appears to be wrapped despite being newly covered...

I see that, thanks.

Very nice!

Thanks!

MattTrain. Man on a mission in Jamaica Queens, Manhattan and the BK on the Dec 2nd line of excellent pics. Really like the overhead shot of the B100 Kings Highway bound making the turn off that two way street intersection. Nice!

Thanks a lot! I need to come here often!

Amazing shots still representing South BK and did u take those photos of 583/503 on the B100 at 10:20 ish this morning cuz I was waiting there for the B2 and got on 4612,