Rickyrab is here

Rickyrab

Hi. This be Ricky Rab. I intend to contribute to this forum (and hopefully Subchat, too) with comments that are intelligent and to the point, respectful of others and for the dead, and that don't set people off. I haven't posted here in a while, but this was not because of any Brooklyn-Kings Highway bus; rather, it was b/c I was busy. (I admit to riding a Subchat B7 but this was because I was immature and a n00b, and I thought Subchat to be a board of immature n00bs at the time. I now admit that attitude is wrong, and I apologize for acting in a way I shouldn't have acted.) That being said... hi y'all

Hi. This be Ricky Rab. I intend to contribute to this forum (and hopefully Subchat, too) with comments that are intelligent and to the point, respectful of others and for the dead, and that don't set people off. I haven't posted here in a while, but this was not because of any Brooklyn-Kings Highway bus; rather, it was b/c I was busy. (I admit to riding a Subchat B7 but this was because I was immature and a n00b, and I thought Subchat to be a board of immature n00bs at the time. I now admit that attitude is wrong, and I apologize for acting in a way I shouldn't have acted.) That being said... hi y'all

No need to apologize, as there are others over there who should be thrown under the B7 bus, but for some reason they haven't been thrown yet. That being said, now you are here, and welcome........

On this board we respect other peoples opinions and views. And yours will be respected too as long as you show the same courtesy. Having said that, let me say this, welcome to NYC Transit Forums! :(

Archived