Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R33WF

R188 C Car

Nice pic! It looks like that car has no propulsion as I believe has been pointed out, so guess we'll have to wait and see what the new cars have.

Only one of the trucks has those "axle caps" which are indicative of trailer trucks on the A division millennium stock. I think the C car is motored the same as a B car.

What used to be 7899?

What used to be 7899?

Is it R142A #7209 that still at Yonkers Plant... When R142 #7201 - #7208 were origonally Bombardier cars .. It were renumbered to R142 #1241 - #1248.. & R142 2 new cars were built by Bombardier that ( R142 #1249 - #1250)

Is it R142A #7209 that still at Yonkers Plant... When R142 #7201 - #7208 were origonally Bombardier cars .. It were renumbered to R142 #1241 - #1248.. & R142 2 new cars were built by Bombardier that ( R142 #1249 - #1250)

I would like to inform you that this forum uses English as the medium of communication between its members.

• Upvote 11

Ok guys. I think its time to stop playing grammar nazis and return to being railfans. If its relevant information and we eventually all understand the post, it may be time to take in the info and just move long. Its getting kinda old. And pretty immature, dontcha think?

• Upvote 1

a Youtube video I saw of R142A car# 7209 that was at the Kawasaki plant must been renumber as the current 7899 C car, this is a theory, give me your thoughts and opinions.

a Youtube video I saw of R142A car# 7209 that was at the Kawasaki plant must been renumber as the current 7899 C car, this is a theory, give me your thoughts and opinions.

Don't know why you'd think this, but it has been established that 7899 is a brand new car.