7202 On The 131...

Cait Sith

Glad to see those seats don't seem to be the Multilevel-style seats they're putting on the newer NABIs (still pretty damn ugly with no design on them), now the question is do they recline?

Great catch! Still not impressed by the bus but can't wait to see it and ride it for myself.

NJT probably hasn't added their touch to the seats yet. I guess we won't know if they recline until someone rides the bus and tells us.

Glad to see those seats don't seem to be the Multilevel-style seats they're putting on the newer NABIs (still pretty damn ugly with no design on them), now the question is do they recline?

Great catch! Still not impressed by the bus but can't wait to see it and ride it for myself.

Last I was told from an op from Howell that same night (called me over after I shot his bus, cool guy), he said they do recline. But idk, I'm gonna wait till I ride it to find out.

Last I was told from an op from Howell that same night (called me over after I shot his bus, cool guy), he said they do recline. But idk, I'm gonna wait till I ride it to find out.

Does he know what route and time it usually goes out on?

Been out during rush hour on Route 9 lately and haven't found it yet...

Does he know what route and time it usually goes out on?

Been out during rush hour on Route 9 lately and haven't found it yet...

Nah, he didnt know (i've asked).

So far, one of the few complaints is that the turning radius isn't all that good. It's about the same as the Prevost turning radius which also kinda sucks. The D-Series MCIs are much tighter than the two.

Archived