Merry Christmas ( Happy Holidays) & Happy New Year 2013 to all on NYCTF

Aussieinuk

As a new member on this forum firstly I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome and wish all of you and your loved ones a Happy, Healthy and safe Christmas and New Year from me and my family here in London , UK.

Please forgive me if I have been politically incorrect. I believe " Happy Holidays " may be the correct greeting in the USA, nevertheless my thoughts are with you.

Thanks! About a few days early to post lol :D but still Merry Christmas and Happy New Years 2013 to one and all.

All the best as we enter the heart of the holiday season.

I guess I have the Christmas spirit early as I am now on holidays, oops!!, sorry, :) vacation

Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, and seasons greetings! Thank you all for making NYCTF #1. Together with TTMG, the #1 source for all things transit research and media, we continue to upgrade, and provide a better platform for those who work for, ride, and fan the systems of this great city, and other cities worldwide.

To all of our NYCTF staff, contributors, and faithful members, I thank you.

To our transit employees, many of which I know personally, we want you to know that you all drive us to be better as well. You all move New York, and we greatly appreciate it.

To the bus operators that don't give a f*** about driving an old bus with no power steering in 42nd street traffic, and greet you with a smile that not even MasterCard can pay for.....

To the Subway crew that don't know what time they will go home to see their family, kids and/or loved ones because a storm is coming and they are on the last train runs before shutdown....

To the MTA Bus Company personnel who showed up to work faithfully after Sandy, and every day before and since..... even though you don't have an EPIC Pass to swipe....

Thank you.

To Edwin Jones's family, and the countless others who have fallen victim to senseless violence, we will always remember you.

Keep a pure heart, hold anything that is dear to you close, and never give up on a dream this holiday season.

Merry Christmas to all, and many thanks for your support over the last 5 1/5 years.

Always original, and NEVER conventional....

This is NYCTF. Transit focused, member driven.

Any New Year resolutions for 2013? I knew that likely someone would start the topic, so I went ahead and did it while I was the least bit motivated. So is there anything you plan to do and follow through with next year?

This New Year, I resolute to continue searching for a job that will not only be an immediate source of income, but also allow me to advance within, thus allowing for future opportunities to overall benefit me.

Archived