MTA Shows its Bias Against Buses Again

BrooklynBus

If they based it off the schedules, they might as well just use those Guide-A-Ride boxes and save all the money.

This.

A note about google maps and traffic is that it's not always accurate. I mean I was looking at 164th street from hillside to 73rd ave and it was showing me a red line. When I punched in direction is said 13 mins with heavy traffic. It took me 5 mins and not a car on the road... So I think that you can't go off google maps traffic unless its for a highway or a bridge.

Google maps' traffic indicator sucks balls (sorry, gotta get my QJT on here w/ this one).....

I would never suggest anyone use that feature of google's maps.... And IMO, it made the overall loading of the maps themselves that much worse.... The complaints first started piling on around the internet when they added the traffic indicator feature to their maps.... There was a running problem with it, when you would zoom in on a particular roadway of your choice... What would happen (for example) is that, say a roadway/segment would show as red from a more zoomed out view.... When you would zoom in on it, said roadway/segment would miraculously change to yellow or green..... I remember that.....

This.

Google maps' traffic indicator sucks balls (sorry, gotta get my QJT on here w/ this one).....

I would never suggest anyone use that feature of google's maps.... And IMO, it made the overall loading of the maps themselves that much worse.... The complaints first started piling on around the internet when they added the traffic indicator feature to their maps.... There was a running problem with it, when you would zoom in on a particular roadway of your choice... What would happen (for example) is that, say a roadway/segment would show as red from a more zoomed out view.... When you would zoom in on it, said roadway/segment would miraculously change to yellow or green..... I remember that.....

which maps app is best for traffic? I know google is not perfect for non highways.

Archived