Total Loss at South Ferry ?

NYCTSignals

Maybe the (R) is just one single transfer from the (1), but I doubt its riders will actually go for the (4)(5) after the (2)(3). That's just a single guess.

EDIT: Oh, and I may freeze my 'ass' off this weather but hey? There's Spring and Summer, even Fall sometimes. So its no big deal...

When I get to Chambers St, I announce to the passengers to take the (2)(3) to the (4)(5) to get to South Ferry and the passengers actually listen and do it. I've had passengers ask me about the transfer just to be sure and I tell them and they go and use it, so I can tell you, your guess is well.....wrong.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did I say they won't come up with a temporary solution before Spring......? You said I can "freeze my ass" off this weather/season while others just take another train...I said whatever and that there's always Spring and Summer so it won't be a big deal for me to walk from Rector to South Ferry during those two seasons... <_<

It's there on your screen and you don't even remember what you wrote?

"EDIT: Oh, and I may freeze my 'ass' off this weather but hey? There's Spring and Summer, even Fall sometimes."

That's implying there won't be a solution. Who was talking about the scenario that far into the future? It's 30 degrees outside NOW.

It's there on your screen and you don't even remember what you wrote?

"EDIT: Oh, and I may freeze my 'ass' off this weather but hey? There's Spring and Summer, even Fall sometimes."

That's implying there won't be a solution. Who was talking about the scenario that far into the future? It's 30 degrees outside NOW.

Dude, just shut the hell up because I'm done here. Carry on with whatever the hell ya want to say.

You sir, have proven yourself quite a nuisance. You made your point, and rr made his. There was no point to continue and generate nonsense by responding to his post and then contradicting yourself. And then in response to a post in an attempt to clarify the direction of the exchange, you post this:

Dude, just shut the hell up because I'm done here. Carry on with whatever the hell ya want to say.

I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Every time I open a potentially interesting thread looking for updates and new information, I come across exchanges like this between folks who decide that it is their responsibility to escalate every conversation into a flame war when someone else's response gets their butt hurt and clutter the servers with what is pretty much spam. So why don't we ALL just calm our hurt butts and try to enjoy this hobby? May the forum gods look kindly upon this board, and prevent it from going down the same road as subchat, and certain sectors of RR.NET.

That said, does ANYONE here have a current status and outlook on what is needed for the restoration of New South Ferry Station? And perhaps a preliminary schedule, or estimated reopening date? Just for reference so people can stop arguing about asinine crap?

Archived