Why the World didn't End Today(12/21/12)? here are some details!

Aussieinuk

Some point outs, Mayan's never accounted for Leap Years, so technically the world ended a couple of years ago..probably.

Secondly some parts of the world would hit 12/21 before the US does, so which time zone does the world end?

Thirdly, regardless of all the nonsense, end of the world happy hours galore!

A few funny memes at the bottom:

http://bostinno.com/2012/12/13/mayan-calendar-nasa-releases-why-the-world-didnt-end-yesterday-video-too-early/#ss__273706_271599_9__ss

In any case, the Mayan calendar has different cycles, with the Long Count Calendar and everything. Basically, when the cycle ends, they start a new calendar. That's it. It's just a note to change the calendar. Aside from that, they have predictions of events further out than 2012.

Of course, I'm not going to believe a prophecy by a group of people that couldn't even predict their own demise. :rolleyes: Even if they did, I still wouldn't believe it.

In any case, let's start bringing on some of them 2012 jokes. :D

My boss just gave me my Xmas gift... She loves dark chocolates and I hate them even if they are special chocolates from Switzerland. Now milk chocolate or even white chocolate is a different story, but let's hope she scored well with the tie... I'm hoping it's a Brooks Brother's tie... I still have two of them and they're part of my regular rotation! :D

Right thread bro?

Anyway, to add to what everyone said, I've lived through so much in my life that I couldn't give a damn. My entire life is based around the "don't give a f**k" philosophy, so honestly why should I start caring now.

On a side note, my father is disappointed because I had plans for tommorrow evening, and he'd prefer that I stay at home. Any advice?

Right thread bro?

Anyway, to add to what everyone said, I've lived through so much in my life that I couldn't give a damn. My entire life is based around the "don't give a f**k" philosophy, so honestly why should I start caring now.

On a side note, my father is disappointed because I had plans for tommorrow evening, and he'd prefer that I stay at home. Any advice?

I thought I posted this is in the random thoughts thread... <_< Anywho I'll delete it.

Right thread bro?

Your parents believe this crap?

I thought I posted this is in the random thoughts thread... <_< Anywho I'll delete it.

No worries at all, just semmed out of place, which is why I asked.

Your parents believe this crap?

Perhaps my dad does. My mom really doesn't care. Either way, the majority of my opinions are radically different from theirs.

Archived