Why the World didn't End Today(12/21/12)? here are some details!

Aussieinuk

Yeah Cheers to everybody out here, today is the last day of every one in the world as it is going to end as per the prediction today itself is the day where everyone can make confessions and feel sorry for the things they did in past and be happy and ready to go with the world after the end of the day, enjoy the day to the fullest, and if tomorrow arrives start living it with new zest and start the new world of happiness, love and respect for the other human beings and try to live your life as per your wish, overlooking the fear of "What world will say about me, if I do this?".

Lets begin the new day with a new and happy world guys. Cheers once again

Many people went to Mount Everest today, many people went in the boat, many people ate a bag of Doritos, the people in Mexico prayed, crazy religous people yelled out in Manhattan "forgive your sins your going to hell", many people went to the bomb shelter, kids played hookie at school today (because they get brainwashed all the time), even people called out at work, and even they went to Mcdonalds just to get fat before they die. But you know what, U NO WAT? i can't believed alot of people felt for it but it was true the calendar ended today but the MAYANS never wrote the World was going to End today. Before i will get to explain why the world didn't end, i want to make a clear statement i repeat! CLEAR STATEMENT that Don't believe I REPEAT- DON'T BELIEVE THE END OF THE WORLD PREDICTIONS AND SPEND MONEY ON STUPID PIECES OF CRAP!!!

Now....... Da MYF & Facs (The Myth and Facts)

The Mayan Calendar (The Long Count) was build to predict the future of events. Instead of informing the current time, it shows the future time and it ended on December 21, 2012 at around 11am-6PM (EST) but nothing happended today. BASICALLY, the only thing that ended was the Calendar Cycle (it stopped working). As this calendar stopped in 2012 back in the 100s-1000s AD, the Mayans thought that something horrible was going to happened, but not sure what was going to happened. The reason why the calendar stopped is because to be honestly, many things back in the past was not manufactured correctly so they stopped working. As todays technology, almost everything was manufactured correctly because we have hundreds of thousands of tools that require electricity and we are smarter than the past.

Tips and Advice that will motivate you not to believe the End of The World

For those Jehovah Witnesses and Christians who study the bible (even once in your lifetime), and for those other religions want to know in the bible (only if you have a JW and Chirst religion bible or have the holy bible). now The Straight Talk "No one knows when the world would end, not even the Son of God but only the almighty God." The Professional talk "Matthew 24:36

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only". Michael's Talk (u can call me ob if you like) "Nobody hasn't built the time machine so there!" Another advice for those who are ages (10 and college ages) think about your future, your future will be happy and i guarenteed that you will be known for great reasons!!!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year cuz it's gonna be a great next year!!!

..............and don't care about the next End of the World Predictions.

Archived