Christmas Shopping

Aussieinuk

I have just returned home after doing my Xmas shopping in Oxford St, London. I thought I would get in there early to beat the crowds. What a mistake that was. I have never seen anything like it. You couldn't move for the people. I thought we were in a recession. I did most of my shopping online, but it is sometimes nice to go to the big department stores and have a look around. I was shoved from pillar to post. I have never seen so many people eager to part with their money

I am glad it is over. Next year it will all be online I think, even the turkey. Happy Holidays everyone.

I quite glad I don't have to go anywhere near Chadstone at the moment. It's their 24 hour trade at the moment. It's busy for most of the year but today it would be crazy. 9300+ carparks. Good luck finding one!

Chadstone is Australia's biggest shopping centre. My local shopping centre is the second largest. It wouldn't suprise me if they're parking at the train station(about 1KM away) and walking. Finding a carpark would be a real pain. It's 39 degrees today so everyone would be heading to the basement one.

Not doing much shopping. Only did or will give X-mas gifts to My mom, sister, Brother in law. Also a small gift to a lady boss at my temporary seasonal job at a department store who been nice to me. Everyone else a store gift card i.e $30 card for my newphew for gamestop, and cards that it. Too much drama figuring out exact clothing sizes or what they especially my nieces and newphews.

Cant go wrong with store i.e starbucks for co-workers you like or even prepaid visa/mastercards for the nieces and newphews, lol. :D

Archived