East New York starts to Xcel

MHV9218

These are gonna take some getting used to, but they look good...

DSC_1129.jpg

DSC_1143.jpg

DSC_1183.jpg

Others (with a surprise guest):

DSC_1104.jpg

DSC_1059.jpg

Look closely at the man in the black at the bottom right corner...I think he'll be moving out of this city pretty soon:

DSC_1055.jpg

All for now, have a good one fellas!

Who the hell are you two talking about?

LOL... In the last pic MVH9218 says "Look closely at the man in the black at the bottom right corner...I think he'll be moving out of this city pretty soon"... So who in the hell is the white dude in the pic??? I have an idea but I'd rather not guess wrong...

LOL... In the last pic MVH9218 says "Look closely at the man in the black at the bottom right corner...I think he'll be moving out of this city pretty soon"... So who in the hell is the white dude in the pic??? I have an idea but I'd rather not guess wrong...

Son of a bitch. I know.

Awesome pics!

A New Flyer on the 45, hmmm......

Great pics!

Nice stuff!

Cool pics!

Awesome photos and catch! :D

Thanks fellas! Appreciate it.

Son of a bitch. I know.

Who the hell are you two talking about?

Who exactly is the guy?? :huh:

R.A. Dickey! I didn't even recognize him until I got home and looked at the photos, pretty funny.

R.A. Dickey! I didn't even recognize him until I got home and looked at the photos, pretty funny.

Hmmmmmm.

28mets2_337-articleLarge.jpg

lLMAO! I won't even say who Brett thought it was and who I thought it was... :lol:

lol, I thought I was close.

Have no idea who that guy is.

Former pitcher for the Mets.

lLMAO! I won't even say who Brett thought it was and who I thought it was... :lol:

Well I thought that maybe someone was taking the photo for you and you were the one in the photo because that guy's nose is too big to be R.A. Dickey.... LOL! Brett thought it was Harry! I said no way is that Harry!! :lol:

In a matter of 12 minutes, you managed to make two completely different posts. I didn't say your thought, WHY DID YOU SAY MINE?!! HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE MY ASSUMPTION :angry:

Is that Ike Davis?!

Lol, might as well be the entire Mets roster!

Well I thought that maybe someone was taking the photo for you and you were the one in the photo because that guy's nose is too big to be R.A. Dickey.... LOL! Brett thought it was Harry! I said no way is that Harry!! :lol:

Lol, you could not have found somebody who looks less like me haha. It's just the shadow, the nose is pretty much right for RA...as for Harry haha!

Hmmmmmm.

[picture]

lol, I thought I was close.

Former pitcher for the Mets.

Sadly former, I think they made the wrong decision on that one...

Archived