East New York starts to Xcel

MHV9218

Lol, you could not have found somebody who looks less like me haha. It's just the shadow, the nose is pretty much right for RA...as for Harry haha!

Nah, that guy looks younger than R.A. and has a slimmer face.... And the nose or rather the snout on that guy... Sorry if that's R.A. his nose must've grown something enormous over night. :lol:

In a matter of 12 minutes, you managed to make two completely different posts. I didn't say your thought, WHY DID YOU SAY MINE?!! HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE MY ASSUMPTION :angry:

Oh calm down... It was all in good humor!! This isn't something that serious, believe me.

Guest MTA Bus

To get back on topic, nice photos. I think the XD40s at ENY was a weird move, but I can get used to it. I was tried of seeing hybirds and RTS anyway.

1 small favor? Does any one have any pics of when the Excelsiors were at the QV depot? Thanks to who ever does. PS cool pics/vids.

There are tons everywhere. Look around the forums, you'll find so many. Also try TTMG.

nice pics. As for Dickey, yeah the Mets have treated him poorly, but then again they are 'years' away from getting back to what they were in 2006-8. I don't blame them for trading him to get decent prospects as RA's trade value is very high.

Mets got screwed by trading him to Toronto

Archived