Would you hit a female?

jgood6195

I'd start touching her and calm her down. Then it'll be a good night...

To quote Stan from American Dad: Why did you pull out a gun if you didn't want to have sex?

The episode was "Homeland Insecurity". I can't seem to find a clip of it, though.

In any case, well, I generally try to avoid hitting people in general, so hopefully it never comes down to that.

I'm not an advocate of violence, so no. In general, I try to avoid conflict so I never reach a situation where violence is involved. So far it's worked so far.

Absolutely not. I don't hit anybody.

Same here. I'm not that type of person.

As a man with dignity, NO! I wouldn't think of it.

Pretty much sums my view in regards to this situation.

and people wonder why all of the girls left this forum...

all of what girls?

that's hardly a reason it's a sausagefest amongst us in this hobby.....

I won't hit a woman.

But the moment this female acts like a male and flaunts like a male. It's all game after that, plus you'd have to irritate me that bad.

That's part of the problem out here......

You don't get to pull out your d*ck on some dude thinkin you can kick his behind - but when he hauls off & hits you, Oh you a female now.....

Exactly what happened with that bus driver incident in cleveland.... You goin to jail naaaaaaahhhhh !!! (that never gets old)

I would if I were threatened. Hell, I would probably open a can of woopass on them. I don't like the double standard this day an again has against males.

I hear you man.... Damned if you do, damned if you don't.....

You sit there & let a woman hit you, she WILL keep doing it (even if it's playful) - and it will only get worse the longer you are with each other.... That's one of those things you check your lady on QUICK - and not with reciprocation of said hitting either..... They do little things like that to test your manhood; see what she can get away with & what not.....

Anyway, If I'm threatened, I don't give a shit what you got between your legs..... You don't get free reign to possibly do bodily harm to me because you're not male..... No wonder there's so many effeminate males out here nowadays, lettin women do wtf they want to them because of some chivalrous code or outright fear of the law..... I mean hell, dudes out here are getting killed these days by these women.... just go check out a YT-er named tommysotomayor; he uploads news stories & gives his takes on the effed up shit that's goin on out here.....

There's a difference between pummeling some woman on some napoleon complex (proving your manhood) tip or on some misogynist tip & defending yourself when you're threatened..... I find that when you ask men would they hit a female, they answer the question in defense of the former part of the statement.... Nobody's advocating beatin fire out of a woman just because, or for the simple sake of it.... But when you ask *if threatened*, gender goes out the window as far as I'm concerned.......

....because my parents told me to never hit a woman.

Yeah, that's just it man.... I hear that from a lot of guys also.

IMO, sometimes you gotta take that red pill....

Both my parents, as well as every single person in my family (I grew up in a household of females) taught me at a young age that if somebody hits you, you hit them back... My mother (believe it or not) was the most vigilant in teaching me that lesson.... My father didn't believe in physical discipline or w/e, but he still ingrained into me that you never let no one lay hands on you.... My (eldest) uncle was the same way (regarding physical discipline); the same man that fought over in 'nam (vietnam) - coincidentally, both my uncle & my father were both pisceans (sp?)... lol....

I won't hit a woman. But the moment this female acts like a male and flaunts like a male. It's all game after that, plus you'd have to irritate me that bad.

Pretty much agree with peace and b35. Under normal circumstances "no." However not trying to go to the Ike/Tina Turner route, if i was threanted and or about to be seriously hurt or killed then i will defend myself at all costs.

Didn't know there were ever females here. I just assumed this was an all guy kinda hobby.

There is, but the numbers are very light. I'm talking General. For the forums, I've only seen up to like 4-5 active females in this forums, since I joined years ago, vs the males here. Even that is very light.. Extremely!

Anyways, some people say here and out there they will never hit a women, but I'm SURE when the time comes someday, and it gets really worst, some sort of act will be taken to keep the lady from going way off... Just like the RTA driver who got attacked by a female... So many supporters out there, even BY males!

Personally, What I've been taught years back, is that if you hit a women, your considered a f*g... Just let the women chop you into pieces and you do nothing. I say, bs. If you feel your life is in total danger, and the women goes way off the limit, do what you feel is best.. Just like when a man attack you as a lady or as a man, put your safety out there, and do what you gotta do. I understand Women are much more weaker then men, but that doesn't mean at any point, you stand there until your in death mode. Unless it isn't going to get way off, then no need to do anything, that will make it worst. Some ladies do act like men (or even are men, if you know what I mean..), as mentioned.

If your being threatened, just don't do anything. Just monitor the situation further, and if it escalates to a point where your gonna get attacked, make your decision on safety.

Pretty much, I actually don't support any sides hurting each other. Peace is needed in this world... But that will never happen... Some folks out there just do the fighting/attacking for competitive reasons, just to show out their toughness... No good!

I would if I were threatened. Hell, I would probably open a can of woopass on them. I don't like the double standard this day an again has against males.

To answer your question in the OP: If the girl was threatening to tie me up and cut my balls off then absolutely. Otherwise I have no reason to hit a woman. There are many ways to peacefully handle a dispute with an irate woman without having to hit her.

Archived