Would you hit a female?

jgood6195

@jgood

Um, if they threw the first punch, then you're just going to take the pounding? I mean if the person is super 'frail' then just dodge the 'attacks'. That said same standard applies, avoid problems and don't start shit in the first place. If they won't take no for an answer, then they can expect a black eye or something.

If someone hits me, I'll hit them right back, Male or female, old or young, healthy or disabled. screw with me and you'll get what's coming to you.

640px-Booster_Gold_015.jpg

Booster Gold is a time traveler for the record...

It also brings up a good point, if someone expects equal treatment, then they should be truely treated as equals and held to the same standards as others, or else they are not actually equal.

If someone hits me, I'll hit them right back, Male or female, old or young, healthy or disabled. screw with me and you'll get what's coming to you.

640px-Booster_Gold_015.jpg

Booster Gold is a time traveler for the record...

It also brings up a good point, if someone expects equal treatment, then they should be truely treated as equals and held to the same standards as others, or else they are not actually equal.

I know who Booster Gold is, I've watched Justice League Unlimited.

@jgood

Um, if they threw the first punch, then you're just going to take the pounding? I mean if the person is super 'frail' then just dodge the 'attacks'. That said same standard applies, avoid problems and don't start shit in the first place. If they won't take no for an answer, then they can expect a black eye or something.

I might trip them or something.

Now that we've gone this far, let's go further. To the OP (jgood6185), did you start this thread simply out of boredom or are you dealing with some issues in your life?

Having problems with your girl? Dealing with baby momma drama? Come on, spit it out :ph34r:

We all want to know! :lol:

You sit there & let a woman hit you, she WILL keep doing it (even if it's playful) - and it will only get worse the longer you are with each other.... That's one of those things you check your lady on QUICK - and not with reciprocation of said hitting either..... They do little things like that to test your manhood; see what she can get away with & what not.....

Anyway, If I'm threatened, I don't give a shit what you got between your legs..... You don't get free reign to possibly do bodily harm to me because you're not male..... No wonder there's so many effeminate males out here nowadays, lettin women do wtf they want to them because of some chivalrous code or outright fear of the law..... I mean hell, dudes out here are getting killed these days by these women.... just go check out a YT-er named tommysotomayor; he uploads news stories & gives his takes on the effed up shit that's goin on out here.....

There's a difference between pummeling some woman on some napoleon complex (proving your manhood) tip or on some misogynist tip & defending yourself when you're threatened..... I find that when you ask men would they hit a female, they answer the question in defense of the former part of the statement.... Nobody's advocating beatin fire out of a woman just because, or for the simple sake of it.... But when you ask *if threatened*, gender goes out the window as far as I'm concerned.......

There's a certain extent to that. Just because I won't strike a female does not mean she is free to strike me. Why strike when you could easily subdue? A male is usually able to overpower most females by physical strength alone. I'll hold her ass down if I have to!

The question is, why would an old person be dumb enough to pick fights with younger and generally stronger people than them?

Because that's the idea: That the old person won't hit them out of "respect" or whatever.

I remember once on the S79, an older guy (not a senior, but maybe around 50-55) tried to pick a fight with me, and he's like "Oh, I have a bad back". I'm like "that'll be the least of your problems if you touch me again". (The only thing stopping me from going off on him was the fact that a woman was sitting next to me and I didn't want to accidentally hit her, since she was just minding her own business).

My rule is basically, you don't touch me, and I don't touch you. But if you do touch me, at the very least, I'm going to prepare to defend myself, whether it's through hitting you back, or through restraining you (If the person is significantly weaker). As it relates to this thread, I guess if a woman started arguing with me, I'd restrain her, and only hit her as a last resort. But I wouldn't let myself be used as a punching bag by anybody. I'm not going to end up in the hospital (or worse) just to defend my honor or any of that BS.

But B35 made a good point about being hit with an object versus being hit with a bare fist. In that case, well, it's not a fair fight, and you generally have no choice but to hit back, because then the logic of "women are weaker" doesn't apply.

As the saying goes "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6" (Of course, being injured is more likely than being outright killed, but the basic point still applies)

There's a certain extent to that. Just because I won't strike a female does not mean she is free to strike me. Why strike when you could easily subdue? A male is usually able to overpower most females by physical strength alone. I'll hold her ass down if I have to!

Lemme tell you something.... "Subduing" a female nowadays is no different from striking a female; chick is gonna cry domestic violence regardless..... Look where subduing & walking away & all those ideal solutions have gotten us with these women out here.... Clearly they're not getting the message.... Equal is equal & fair is fair.....

....and secondly, I don't put anything past anyone out here...... The last thing I'm thinking about doing if I'm threatened by anyone is holding them down.....

Now that we've gone this far, let's go further. To the OP (jgood6185), did you start this thread simply out of boredom or are you dealing with some issues in your life?

Having problems with your girl? Dealing with baby momma drama? Come on, spit it out :ph34r:

We all want to know! :lol:

Oh, I'm a loner. I just was watching youtube videos about this abuse and was outraged because of it. <_<

Oh, I'm a loner. I just was watching youtube videos about this abuse and was outraged because of it. <_<

Interesting. I just thought that there was a situation you were immidiately involved in.

The question isn't about abuse, it's about self-defense...

True, but you could argue "what is" self defense.

Ahh man I bet the majority of the folks who said they never would don't have to deal with a lot of the women around here who love to act as if they have extra testosterone...

Especially in "the hood" do these type of women love to test your manhood...

Personally it'd take a lot for me to get angry enough to the point in which I'd hit a woman back so I really can't say... Thou I can definitely say if a woman starts to hit me I'll try to restrain her as one or a couple on here previously said. (For e.g., grabbing her wrisk and holding them down.) Just standing there being an "honorable gentlemen with diginity" ain't gonna work...

Lemme tell you something.... "Subduing" a female nowadays is no different from striking a female; chick is gonna cry domestic violence regardless..... Look where subduing & walking away & all those ideal solutions have gotten us with these women out here.... Clearly they're not getting the message.... Equal is equal & fair is fair.....

....and secondly, I don't put anything past anyone out here...... The last thing I'm thinking about doing if I'm threatened by anyone is holding them down.....

Domestic violence... Let them show the "bruises" off LOL

Yead Id hit a female, HIT IT AND QUIT IT! OHHHhhhhh SNAP! hahahahah

What if she gets the big wet O then she will come back for more and even tell her friends.

Yeah one of my friends female was a victim of abuse to the point where she attempted to kill herself multiple times luckily they were FAILED attempts. She is ok and doing fine.

Archived