Would you hit a female?

jgood6195

Wait let me throw my 2 cents in first lol...

To me, it all pretty much depends on the type of hit. If it's like a slap or something of that nature, she may get a shove. But once a fist gets thrown, then im claiming self defense.

Oddly enough, me and my girl had a convo like this a while back. I asked her what would she do if she was a boy stuck in that predicament, and she said that she would hit back, for the simple fact that if you hit or attempt to hit someone, you should pretty much expect the other person to retaliate and dish it right back at you.

...remember, every action has an equal reaction to it

To me, it all pretty much depends on the type of hit. If it's like a slap or something of that nature, she may get a shove. But once a fist gets thrown, then im claiming self defense.

Oddly enough, me and my girl had a convo like this a while back. I asked her what would she do if she was a boy stuck in that predicament, and she said that she would hit back, for the simple fact that if you hit or attempt to hit someone, you should pretty much expect the other person to retaliate and dish it right back at you.

One of the better posts in this thread. Well said.

What the hell is this "O" that you speak off? Ghetto people today........

well it ends in a BIG STICKY MESS!!!! That I have to clean up.

Ohh if she tried to push me infront of train tracks and miss like that bigot I'd brutally DESTROY HER.

If she attacks my friends or anybody close she will get a brutal beatdown.

Here are the basic answers that all guys should know....

Sexually: Yes.

Intentionally: No.

When they hit you: Normally no unless if they do so on purpose. You have the right to self defense.

When they insult you: No.

Mostly you are not allowed to hit women. Let's make it so it would be a perfect no. Doing so would be against the moral code.

When they hit you: Normally no unless if they do so on purpose. You have the right to self defense.

Mostly you are not allowed to hit women. Let's make it so it would be a perfect no. Doing so would be against the moral code.

It's not that you're not allowed to. It's just considered unbecoming behavior of men.

A long, abided to social code where women were fragile, unbreakable creatures and were to be handled with care... Men were seen as to brutal to hit women, and now we have this BS about how you can't hit a woman...

- smh...... and that play on words ("hit") is exactly where this thread veered o/t......

- What do you mean intentionally, No..... You probably mean unprovoked....

(If you actually mean "intentionally", this is contradictory to the answer to what you say below)

- See, You're trying to play both sides of the fence here..... Can't hide behind the moral argument & then say you have a right to self defense... It's either a [yes, you'll hit em if they'll hit you] or a [no, you won't hit em if they hit you].....

- Agreed.... These are the MF-ers I classify in the "punk" category.... You don't get to hit anyone because you don't like what they said....

- This (the part in bold) should be directed more at females, I'm sorry.....

Nobody likes to talk about females being the initiaters & the provokers of domestic violence in a lot of cases (which I believe there's a stat out somewhere that leads credence to as such)...

At the end of the day, most men want peace in the household... We're not looking to argue & fight when we put our keys through the door after a long hard day's work.... females want you to listen to their inane BS, and when you don't oblige (or disagree with w/e they're saying), then there's a problem & they're ready to spat..... verbal & even physical altercations stem from that scenario alone......

As far as some random female in the street tryna test you, well she gets what she deserves - just like any random MF-er in the streets deserve...... She does not get a pass b/c of her gender; too many females out here believe & are on that shit....

my reply in red.....

Looks like you may have a keeper.... You're not gonna find too many females out here these days that would say anything remotely close to that...... Most would say something like "Well I'm not a boy", and then try to twist it to where you're trying to justify that a woman should have hands put on her in ANY situation & that you support woman beating, this that & the third..... Been there, done that fam.....

As for your the rest of your post, agreed..... Like I alluded to earlier, females will do to you what you let them get away with..... You differentiate slaps & fists.... My thing is more, slaps eventually turn into fists - there's that disrespect factor.... Not sure how else I can put it.

A long, abided to social code where women were fragile, unbreakable creatures and were to be handled with care... Men were seen as to brutal to hit women, and now we have this BS about how you can't hit a woman...

This.

Guess what ideology spearheaded that last part of your statement.....

my reply in red.....

Looks like you may have a keeper.... You're not gonna find too many females out here these days that would say anything remotely close to that...... Most would say something like "Well I'm not a boy", and then try to twist it to where you're trying to justify that a woman should have hands put on her in ANY situation & that you support woman beating, this that & the third..... Been there, done that fam.....

As for your the rest of your post, agreed..... Like I alluded to earlier, females will do to you what you let them get away with..... You differentiate slaps & fists.... My thing is more, slaps eventually turn into fists - there's that disrespect factor.... Not sure how else I can put it.

This.

Guess what ideology spearheaded that last part of your statement.....

Right on point. My idea is, if anyone hits you, you hit them back, period! We can blame all the modern anti-male culture and various pro-female movements out there. At the end of the day, this nonsense will lead to the same type of division as any form of racism in this country.

And someone needs to end that rule. Where did it even come from anyway?

Right on point. My idea is, if anyone hits you, you hit them back, period! We can blame all the modern anti-male culture and various pro-female movements out there. At the end of the day, this nonsense will lead to the same type of division as any form of racism in this country.

Most all women can easily be restrained by a man.... Unless you are just weak.... Most mean who hit women are......

If anyone hits you, hit them back....... And 2 wrongs make a right???? 

Well since they do..... I'm going to be wrong here as well.

You sound stupid. Period. Point Blank. Closed.

Archived